The xbox series x launches on November 13th

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
lol Yakuza 7 releasing on the 13th doesn't necessarily mean the XSX is launching on that date.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
lol Yakuza 7 releasing on the 13th doesn't necessarily mean the XSX is launching on that date.

Oh, that's what wario64 on Twitter thinks?

Well let me show you what I know. I know Sega and Microsoft made it clear at the may reveal event that this game will launch the same day the series x launches. This is old news, my old links will verify...
Yakuza Franchise Coming To Xbox Series X
YAKUZA: LIKE A DRAGON KICKING OFF NEXT-GEN
Yakuza: Kiwami was added to the Xbox Game Pass lineup last month. And now, Xbox has more awesome news regarding SEGA’s Yakuza series. Not only will Yakuza: Like a Dragon be coming to Xbox Series X, but the upcoming title will arrive on (wait for it) day one.

In layman’s terms, Like a Dragon will launch on the same day that the Xbox Series X becomes available for purchase. Though there isn’t a set date for the Series X’s arrival, this news remains uplifting. Most could’ve assumed the game would arrive later in 2020 or at some point in 2021.

Instead, Yakuza: Like a Dragon has positioned itself as one of the premiere next-gen launch titles.
Wait, that might not bre legit enough for some of you so here you go...
Yakuza: Like a Dragon Launches Day One on Xbox Series X - Xbox Wire

Stay tuned in the coming months for more information about the release of Yakuza: Like a Dragon to prepare for its day one launch on Xbox Series X
If you go thru my post you'll see I'm right about most of the shyt I speak on. The hate comes because im beautiful :manny:

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man they HAVE to get that exclusive game back up to par

Having Forza, Halo and Gears just aint gonna cut it.

not when Sony still churning out exclusives at the end of the PS4 lifecycle. They buying up all these studios, they need to do something with it. Stop creating new hardware with no software to play on it.

My xbox one x just been sitting since I bought it. All that power and nothing to show for it

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Man they HAVE to get that exclusive game back up to par

Having Forza, Halo and Gears just aint gonna cut it.

not when Sony still churning out exclusives at the end of the PS4 lifecycle. They buying up all these studios, they need to do something with it. Stop creating new hardware with no software to play on it.

My xbox one x just been sitting since I bought it. All that power and nothing to show for it
Gasp :picard:
Bold claims like this confirm that you have not been properly introduced to Sea of Thieves:noah:

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Gasp :picard:
Bold claims like this confirm that you have not been properly introduced to Sea of Thieves:noah:

Naw I need to try it out. I just saw it at launch and how it got bad reviews. But still thats one game you mentioned. They need to get back to Xbox 360 levels of churning out these titles