The Wrestling Club Is Going To WrestleMania 40!

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
That was nice of him. I remember when i went to wrestlemania 10 at 7 yrs old. My friends dad took me and him, got a stretch limo and the whole 9. Saw macho mans last wm (last match in wwf?), owen vs bret , the ladder match, bret vs yoko for the W.

Kids deserve to go its a big deal for them.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
The Wrestling Club of KIPP AMP Middle School is headed to WrestleMania courtesy of Cody Rhodes, and Rhodes recently discussed helping them out. As previously reported, Rhodes is providing the club with ti8ckets and hotels for the April PPV, and he spoke with PEOPLE about buying the tickets for the club.

“Seeing their reaction was priceless,” Rhodes told the outlet. “Good things happening to good people. This is what I really, I like about social media, bright spots like these amazing kids.”

He continued, “I never had anything like that growing up and wish I did. What I like most about TWC is the sense of community. Wrestling is more popular than ever, but when it wasn’t it was difficult to find and connect with people as passionate about wrestling as you were. They’ve got a place to discuss the highs and lows of it all, support each other and have fun. My wife Brandi wants to find a way to set up a meeting for me with the kids that weekend. I wonder if I should just show up at the school though and surprise them?”

WrestleMania 40 takes place in Philadelphia in April.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
I never had a problem with Cody Rhodes. Still don't understand what he did that was so terrible in AEW.
Outside of the weird Ogogo angle? Nothing. Most of his shyt was due to Brandi being too involved. I still maintain that Cody had the best angles while he was there up until the Hangman world title chase

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
Got them an up close and personal view of him beating Roman Reigns for the championship :blessed: