The worst thing a female can do is **** with your money

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Cheating, all that shyt, etc. doesn't even compare.

I feel for the guy who went to school, earned that degree, worked his way up the ladder, earned that promotion and then he marries this female, things don't work out and the court gonna turn around and say you owe her something? If it's for the kid, fine but her? What did she do? What she earn? :pachaha:

Then you got a Nancy Grace type telling the world how "heartless" the guy is for offing her disregarding how she ruined the guy's life and took everything he earned for himself. :rolleyes:

I would never get married. Can't trust it.

Daps
some guys don't want their wife to work or it offends their manhood if she takes a job earning more than him. if a guy tells me i can't work or work good jobs to keep him happy then when he leaves me yes, i am entitled to something for the years i wasted on him. i would have gaps in my resume, less experience and i missed out on a lot of money. its going to be difficult to find a job with that, and i won't have much savings to get by on

same goes for a guy whose wife wants him to play house husband, he deserves something for those years

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
If a guy marries a woman and lets her sit at home all day and "take care of the house" when they get a divorce he does owe her something because he is a dumbass for taking care of an adult.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
some guys don't want their wife to work or it offends their manhood if she takes a job earning more than him. if a guy tells me i can't work or work good jobs to keep him happy then when he leaves me yes, i am entitled to something for the years i wasted on him. i would have gaps in my resume, less experience and i missed out on a lot of money. its going to be difficult to find a job with that, and i won't have much savings to get by on

same goes for a guy whose wife wants him to play house husband, he deserves something for those years
i see what you're saying but ultimately he didn't force you to do anything. it was your choice. if you decided to be completely reliant on him financially then even if he was ok with it or even encouraged you to stay home, it was your personal decision. it's a lack of wisdom mixed with a part of laziness. and you're asking him to pay for your poor choices.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
"He didn't want me to work" :laff:

This isn't the 1950's. I don't know where you live but where I live both the man and woman are expected to have their own job and earn their own money. I hang around with females that have earned their degrees (or will in the near future) and have their own career. When it's over.. one person doesn't owe the other a damn thing.

Daps
i see what you're saying but ultimately he didn't force you to do anything. it was your choice. if you decided to be completely reliant on him financially then even if he was ok with it or even encouraged you to stay home, it was your personal decision. it's a lack of wisdom mixed with a part of laziness. and you're asking him to pay for your poor choices.
no, i'd be asking him to pay for OUR choices, and i don't think they are poor. i do think someone should be taking care of the home especially if we have kids. lol you guys are just being cheap.

i'll make sure if my husband wants me to stay home that i charge him for the services i perform so i won't have to go through all the crap if divorce comes

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just dont marry a chick that has nothing going for herself. if u are rich and u marry some stripper or any chick without a college education, you pretty much are digging ur own grave. the judge will consider that and make a decision in her favor.

if u must get married, before u do, the both of you must get separate lawyers. and in the presence of those lawyers, you must both sign a prenuptial agreement that says under no circumstance will she ever ever ever ever ever be entitled to any percentage of what your worth. except for maybe items that were given as gifts during the duration of the marriage.

the gift clause is necessary because her lawyer would never allow her to sign unless she can at least get something out of the marriage if things go south. but having to part with gifts u gave her..i.e. cars, jewelry or whatever else, is better than having to part with half your sh1t.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nah. i see where she's coming from. which is why u goto make your wife work. even if u dont need the money.

and whatever job she does take wont be a job of stress anyway. if ur going to work only for the hell of it, u wont be as stressed as your colleagues who have to work cause they have to. ur wife would only be working to have her own money.

in this day in age, men better stop with all that manliness bullsh1t and let their women work. there aren't too many things more depressing than divorcing the one u love/loved, and THEN having to part with your money.

if you're going through heartbreak, money can significantly play a major role in helping u get back on your feet faster. when u dont have that money, and your beloved girl is gone, n1ggas turn to killers or suicidal.