psi-ops-mindgate-conspiracy-b.jpg

psi_ops8.jpg

this game was fun as shyt man :wow:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Classic game. Sadly it won’t get a sequel since Midway was sued for plagiarizing the plot of a book, preventing a sequel from ever happening.

Only hope is that someone makes a spiritual successor one day, it was supposed to be The Force Unleased but that’s dead too.:francis:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Classic game. Sadly it won’t get a sequel since Midway was sued for plagiarizing the plot of a book, preventing a sequel from ever happening.

Only hope is that someone makes a spiritual successor one day, it was supposed to be The Force Unleased but that’s dead too.:francis:
:ohhh: never knew that

• Dap
Reactions: tgu

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
I played it for the first time on a PS2 emulator, the game mechanics STILL hold up incredibly well for a PS2 game. Honestly it's one of the best superpower mechanic games I've ever played, definitely deserved a sequel

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Great game. Could have had potential, bigger company would have paid the lawsuit and thrown money at whatever problem to make it a franchise
They won the lawsuit I believe but Midway was no more a bit after. Warner Bros Interactive owns the franchise rights now. In all honesty this will probably never get a sequel. It's sad the companies hold the rights to these franchises and just sit on them.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
They won the lawsuit I believe but Midway was no more a bit after. Warner Bros Interactive owns the franchise rights now. In all honesty this will probably never get a sequel. It's sad the companies hold the rights to these franchises and just sit on them.
Warner Bros are some hoes :beli: