The Wire - Season 2 (Discussion)

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know why my Wire thread was deleted. Anyways I think season 2 is highly underrated as we get a look at how the drugs come in through the port. And get a look at the Greek and his crew which are the real players in the distribution game.

Plus I love Frank Sabotka he was a G. Nicky was a good character who got pulled down by his idiot cousin.

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
I don't know why my Wire thread was deleted.

http://www.the-coli.com/arcadium/96007-wire-season-2-discussion.html#.UTzRCleyLAQ

wee-bey-gif.gif

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm rewatching now (probably fourth or fifth The Wire watches)

Random unimportant detail. In the middle of season 2, Ziggy gets clowned by work colleagues with fake paternaty letters. They make him think he knocked up the neighborhood hoe named Priss.

Later in the season when Ziggy kills some of the greeks, Nick is drunk with Priss reminiscing about old days when they were kids. Next episode they do the big bust but he's not home. You see him in bed with her and he wakes up, looks at her and seems disgusted with himself.

But i never knew it wss the same girl :ohhh:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I'm rewatching now (probably fourth or fifth The Wire watches)

Random unimportant detail. In the middle of season 2, Ziggy gets clowned by work colleagues with fake paternaty letters. They make him think he knocked up the neighborhood hoe named Priss.

Later in the season when Ziggy kills some of the greeks, Nick is drunk with Priss reminiscing about old days when they were kids. Next episode they do the big bust but he's not home. You see him in bed with her and he wakes up, looks at her and seems disgusted with himself.

But i never knew it wss the same girl :ohhh:
Nick was real garbage to settle for trash like that.