The whisper app is goat for shyttin on random people

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
The amount of ether I've released on people when they release their inner most thoughts :whew: I could do this all day :russ: I think I will :ld:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Me lost. :ld:

Please explain the app's purpose.

People basically have a username and they "whisper" something. Basically anything you say can be seen by anyone with the app and anyone can comment on it. Since its anonymous most people tell secrets and personal shyt like them being fat or getting cheated on or thinking about suicide. This is when the ether comes into play. You can also create a meme in the reply which most people do. I've hit a couple people with the :umad: :ufdup: and :smugfavre: already. Just get it and test it out. It's worth it if you like dropping ether bombs believe me

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
People basically have a username and they "whisper" something. Basically anything you say can be seen by anyone with the app and anyone can comment on it. Since its anonymous most people tell secrets and personal shyt like them being fat or getting cheated on or thinking about suicide. This is when the ether comes into play. You can also create a meme in the reply which most people do. I've hit a couple people with the :umad: :ufdup: and :smugfavre: already. Just get it and test it out. It's worth it if you like dropping ether bombs believe me

:nikkawhat:

Please explain to me how hitting people with :umad:, :ufdup: or :smugfavre: constitutes dropping ether

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang

:what:

it sounds depressing ....i can think of more product things to do with my time then listen to a bunch of people constantly whining about life and hardships .....for all that i'd just go get married bruh

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party

Kicking people while they're down ? Does that make you feel better about yourself ?

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:what:

it sounds depressing ....i can think of more product things to do with my time then listen to a bunch of people constantly whining about life and hardships .....for all that i'd just go get married bruh
:manny: whatever floats your boat bro

Kicking people while they're down ? Does that make you feel better about yourself ?

If they post it I got a right to shyt on em. I could care less if they're down or not. Not my problem not my concern.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Demonic app. This app is just a containment unit for demons. People read filth, become inspired demonically and act out trash in their life, hurting friends. Garbage. Tweets and whispers can be harmful. Lets avoid feeling strengthened by demonic sms's