The Wentworth season 4 finale has to be up there with the GOAT episodes man...sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
Was the finale the governor and red outside the prison?? Ya that was crazy, have you seen the end of season 5 it's pretty crazy too, they both good the show is great :blessed:
yup.... watching season 5 now

it's tough man... that ending was completely unexpected, and i have a few obvious reservations about the show going forward but we'll see

GiantGonzalez

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
yup.... watching season 5 now

it's tough man... that ending was completely unexpected, and i have a few obvious reservations about the show going forward but we'll see

Ya I know exactly what you saying, but season 5 gets good, Ferguson goes wild, and some other characters step it up, the whole side story with Liz and that rich woman (can't remember her name) is kind of weak, the ending is :ohhh: tho, anyone know if a season 6 is in the works

I want to give it to Kaz old ass with them blue eyes/ blond hair

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
Ya I know exactly what you saying, but season 5 gets good, Ferguson goes wild, and some other characters step it up, the whole side story with Liz and that rich woman (can't remember her name) is kind of weak, the ending is :ohhh: tho, anyone know if a season 6 is in the works

i believe season 6 supposed to drop may/june 2018

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Kaz went from my most hated to most favorite character so quick. Show did a nice swerve with her. :wow: