The Weed Gawds have truly :blessed: me

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
bi1VAHL.jpg

If these are the last days and 100 foot waves come crashing down I'll get some hash and pounds, pass around the bud then watch the flood :smoker:

bout to be a fun superbowl weekend :blessed:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
my new omicron v2.5 is supposed to be delivered today.

have a g of trainwreck bho waiting in the fridge.

gonna be a nice weekend.

:blessed:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
my new omicron v2.5 is supposed to be delivered today.

have a g of trainwreck bho waiting in the fridge.

gonna be a nice weekend.

:blessed:

:leon: Vaporizors must really be all that if yall are getting anxious about having less than an 8th on deck :skip:

And here I thought my bong was suitable for occasions :wow:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
The shyt I copped last night had me in tears of joy.... I actually sat and chopped it up with the weedman for hour cuz it was so pretty.

I have for me Purp Haze, Platinum Dream and Sour on deck... at the moment.

I need some more jars.

:smoker:

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
both the dudes in my band sell serious nugz but i have stopped smoking as often as i used to the past ten years (LOL) but this pic just makes me drool :dog:

i have a weed cookie i got on tour in philly from last week. might have to eat that tonight.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:damn:

I have to wait till 9 to get mine :sadbron:

That nug is beautiful though..:wow:
I drove through snow and icy roads to get this at like midnight last night just so I wouldn't have to wait/drive there today. Turns out it was a good choice because the roads are even worse than they were last night

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
:leon: Vaporizors must really be all that if yall are getting anxious about having less than an 8th on deck :skip:

And here I thought my bong was suitable for occasions :wow:

i've got a half zip of og too for my other vap (silver surfer) but the g of bho and omicron are a different animal altogether. ask the dude @marcuz , he's been raving about these things for a min now. i think my whole thc game is about to change for good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Binary

Banned
Daps
I drove through snow and icy roads to get this at like midnight last night just so I wouldn't have to wait/drive there today. Turns out it was a good choice because the roads are even worse than they were last night

:myman:

My guy lives houses down from me so it's not a hassle but his work hours SUCK :pacspit:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:myman:

My guy lives houses down from me so it's not a hassle but his work hours SUCK :pacspit:
my dude only about 7 minutes away but my car is very scary to drive on icy roads and it is way colder today than it was last night while it was snowing, classes were cancelled today even.

My friend/dealer is rolling super blunts tonight with 8 different strains in each one and were gonna be :deadmanny:

my dude is a personal trainer and works in the evenings his hours are perfect