The video gaming community need to address these shytty companies

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
With the recent backlash from NBA2K sucking the cash out of their consumers like a cell phone video game to Madden being glitched galore not fixing yearly problems. I believe we are about to hit a point of no return in gaming. The glitches/day 1 patches/downloadabld content is destroying gaming and it's all about sucking cash from consumers and not art.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
With the recent backlash from NBA2K sucking the cash out of their consumers like a cell phone video game to Madden being glitched galore not fixing yearly problems. I believe we are about to hit a point of no return in gaming. The glitches/day 1 patches/downloadabld content is destroying gaming and it's all about sucking cash from consumers and not art.
Yes and no

Mostly yes, but part of the problem is social media, the internet. Every and any issue you hear about. Wasn't like that before, games still had glitches/etc tho.

The Madden thing isn't an issue, It's not even a thing most Madden players experience themselves. We all seen the thread on it, so in a way we all lived it. I don't really subscribe to that way of thinking but it is how things get carried on the internet :francis:

As for the future of gaming, supposedly all gaming is heading towards free to play, and these microtransactions is how it'll be possible. If 2k was free now, this shyt Would make sense, I'd even splurge on VC :manny:
Would they make more doing that? I believe they could but are too greedy today for us to allow them to evolve into that perfect system. They'd have to be willing to take a loss on the front end, which I don't see...

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
Cop a Switch:manny:Nintendo doesn't have them problems cause they put out quality games.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Cop a Switch:manny:Nintendo doesn't have them problems cause they put out quality games.
Yeah I might sell my PS4 for it at this point, it has internet n Netflix, I don't need the cable feature, and the single player games are more interesting
Horizon zero dawn, mass effect fallout, all that shyt boring to me now, the Nintendo exclusives usually much more memorable