The Verge: Apple TV+ is basically free because Apple’s end game is replicating Amazon Prime

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Apple TV Plus is the company’s first major foray into original television. It’s also Apple’s attempt at making a mark in the streaming wars. That’s partially why Apple is giving it away for free, echoing Amazon’s Prime Video strategy. But it won’t always be free, and Apple knows that.

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
Eventually Apple is going to have one price for all the streaming options that want to use IOS devices. Might lead to them getting hit with anti-trust litigation but they’re going to try it.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
god damn breh is all you do is stan Disney :gucci:

keep that same energy and ask certain folks “god damn is that all they do is hate Disney” then come back to me.:ohhh:

Don’t worry..... just like I ain’t said nothing about Disney actually in WEEKS now. But from here on out over her next few days, weeks, months anytime I see something on the flipside.... I’m just finna spam tag you and hope you keep that same energy Mr Neutral Guy:sas2:

We’ll continue this at a later date but keep that same energy:youngsabo:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
TheVerge needs to stop riding Apple's nuts so hard :hhh:. AppleTV+ is straight ass with 4 shows, Amazon Prime never gets enough love for having some solid exclusives and originals of their own (I'm not talking about garbage ass Fleabag either :scust:) #PrimeGang

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
keep that same energy and ask certain folks “god damn is that all they do is hate Disney” then come back to me.:ohhh:

Don’t worry..... just like I ain’t said nothing about Disney actually in WEEKS now. But from here on out over her next few days, weeks, months anytime I see something on the flipside.... I’m just finna spam tag you and hope you keep that same energy Mr Neutral Guy:sas2:

We’ll continue this at a later date but keep that same energy:youngsabo:

I don't stan shyt chief, so I don't gotta problem keeping the same energy