The Vape Pen: 21st century tokin...

Daps
Reppin
VOID
My roomate and his nephew who live with us got these vape pens...and honestly these shyts are so dope, I just want to buy one and just stop buying weed as much.

g-pen+g+pen+vaporizer+grenco.jpg

The THC cartridges last for weeks...two of those and you'll be high for months! Save mad money on weed.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i wish i lived in a state where it was easy to get hash oil

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I had that shyt before, shyt is like 200 hits worth and you only need 3 hits max to put you on yo ass. lmfao, I was walkin around like a damn drunk after this...:russ: :whew:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How you use this shyt?

I can only get "normal" weed, no oil or shyt

I wanna get a vaporiser that you can use with just weed ( no oil or weird shot)

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah it is, as far as I know vape pens only use hash oil. Don't UK got an abundance of hash tho? I'd be lacing my loud blunts with hash if I were in that situation.

People (well, my people) ain't really smoking hash, but yeah, hash is really chesp out here now, like 40 quid an ounce, so people I know ain't selling it, cos no money in it).

Only hash oil?

I'll have to rethink my vape strategy then, shame, cos u like weed, but don't like cancer :patrice:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
People (well, my people) ain't really smoking hash, but yeah, hash is really chesp out here now, like 40 quid an ounce, so people I know ain't selling it, cos no money in it).

Only hash oil?

I'll have to rethink my vape strategy then, shame, cos u like weed, but don't like cancer :patrice:

Just get a regular vape, you can use weed in that.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Only hash oil?

That hash has to be some doo doo to be so cheap. Good hash will cost as much, if not more them herb, being that it's a concentrate of herb.

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
I might be the minority here, but thats too much for me :krs: a n igga gotta be focused out here! I smoke daily, but i can't fukk with "one hitter quitters" anymore. At one point I was blowing loud daily for like 2 yrs straight. I definitely notice a decrease in my productivity... I'm not trying to smoke and pass out. vape pens, edibles,top shelf: :thumbsdown:

Gimme some good mids for daily day to day activities and i'm good. i miss having access to yard (jamaican) weed. The vibes is just perfectt.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
How you use this shyt?

I can only get "normal" weed, no oil or shyt

I wanna get a vaporiser that you can use with just weed ( no oil or weird shot)

They come with capsules full of THC oil. Basically you press a button on the pen, it heats up the oil to vapor and can be smoked.

If you want to get a vaporiser you can use with just weed...The Volcano works well.

9-1-large.jpg

This is the puffit and it's portable and looks like an inhaler...
puff%20it%20portable%20vaporizer.gif

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
^one of my homies from sac has one those asthma pumps, dude was smoking a trippy stick full of that strawberry diesel in front of the police (when we were in texas) and no one notice.