The Untold Story of the Famous "Doll Test" & the Black Psychologists Who Changed The World

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Dope experiment.

It proves why I say the only true enemy lies within and its seeds were sprinkled in childhood. Over time and with attention they grow into a forest of ignorance that blocks out the natural light of your self acceptance as you start to shift into resonance with the driving more and concepts of the time.

Conquer your mind and you will conquer the world but to do that one must first undo the damage of the wounded womb that birthed them.

Its a dirty Game...

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Anecdote: I remember the business-related psychology class I took had a segment on the psychological impact of racism. It touched on the doll test as well as Jane Elliot's blue and brown eyes experiment, and how Black students perform more poorly when it's announced to them that their results will reflect their intellectual ability.

During the break, some non-Black students asked me if it was true. I just said it was. The same who asked me the question went on to say it was some liberal bullshyt and the fact that I was here (meaning in that specific school) proved it was not true.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Thanks for the bump, going to grab this for the weekend.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
what-the-children-told-us.jpg