The U.S. Sun media outlet is running articles about avg females working at Starbucks?

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Article came up in my Google feed this morning. No wonder these young women's ego's are as big as a planet! I know the Sun isn't LA Times or NY Daily News and such but have they really decided to run print about a barista clout chasing on Tiktok over her ass?

e86a773d-448b-4cec-b915-aed5867135e5.jpg

True Starbucks fans know the company's aprons are associated with all kinds of hidden meanings and special protocols.

But a barista named Heidi gets attention for what's underneath her apron, and it's not readily apparent at first glance, she disclosed on TikTok.

Frowning into her phone's camera, Heidi stood near the coffee bar at her workplace and lamented "not looking thick in the Starbucks uniform."

And from the front, Heidi did look like any average barista, her apron obscuring most of her body.

Then, the video cut to a clip of her turning around and walking away.

She shook her hips as she strutted, and the caption came complete with a smiling devil emoji to prove Heidi knew her backside appealed to customers.

Her figure also caused a stir in the comments section, where viewers pledged their devotion to the curvy coffeeshop employee.

"You’re so fine," wrote one man. "With that being said...may God continue to send terrible men until you decide to choose me, amen!"

"Can I transfer to your Starbucks?" inquired a fellow barista for the chain.

Dozens of desperate men begged Heidi to reveal which Starbucks location she worked at, so they could visit her.

Another jokingly raised a complaint with the authorities.

"Somebody call a cop, because it got to be illegal to look THAT good," they said.

Others got punny when talking about Heidi's body. "That thing's a venti," one wrote, comparing her backside to the 20-ounce Starbucks drink.

A different man said Heidi's figure reminded him of the cake pops in the Starbucks bakery case.

"How do you even get those jeans on?" one dazzled viewer asked.

And a few men insisted that they appreciated Heidi from all angles.

"The front view is literally just as attractive," a commenter reassured her.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I keep getting PAWG related articles from the U.S Sun on my Google news feed :snoop:

I thought it was just only me :leon: