The tournament of power ended months ago. How do we now feel about it?

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Personally it's one of my favorite dragon Ball arcs ever. Loved Jiren as a villain. So many memorable characters and battles established this arc. Remember all of the crazy ass theories coming into the arc? (Goku becoming evil, Grand priest betraying zeno sama, the zenos fighting, the angels having a secret nefarious plot, etc).

Anyways, what stood out to y'all? How are y'all feeling about it?

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wished they did the manga first and the anime followed it. I would of loved seeing a base Gohan handling Kefla and also them having Master Roshi play a role in Goku going Ultra Instinct. They kind of dropped the ball in the anime version compared to how fleshed out the way they have it in the manga.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D

its dope just because of this :wow:

i liked jiren but i didnt like how he washes ssbkk then has to start actually blocking etc when fighting goku towards the end. almost like they nerfed him :francis:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I wished they did the manga first and the anime followed it. I would of loved seeing a base Gohan handling Kefla and also them having Master Roshi play a role in Goku going Ultra Instinct. They kind of dropped the ball in the anime version compared to how fleshed out the way they have it in the manga.
The manga is cool in many respects, but there is absolutely 0 impact of UI. When Goku arose from the ground after taking that spirit bomb to the face, shyt was like a top 3 :gladbron::whoo: to me personally
shyt the whole spirit bomb struggle period was dope as hell and well animated IMO

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same way I felt when it was on

A lot of rushed bullshyt, but the fukkery was :russ:

The thread made watching it funny as fukk

The manga version is way better

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's was cool, but flawed. How nikkas having full debates with 15 seconds left on the clock? I liked seeing Vegeta being a real one as usual.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Weak ass fight scenes, Goku and Vegeta power hour, and predictable as fukk.

The only truly dope part was the last scene where Goku and Freiza worked together to defeat Jiren.

Like someone said this is Dragon Ball by committee and Toriyama is just signing checks.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
All the retarded theories in DBS

Goten being Goku Black:mjlol:

Zamasu being Future Zeno and returning in TOP:mjlol:
Evil Grand Priest :mjlol:
Gohan vs Jiren :mjlol:

That one legit had possibilities. It could have gave Goten and Trunks something to actually do, and we would have scene this switched dynamic of Vegeta’s son as the good guy with Goku’s son as the bad guy.

As it stands right now the 4th and 5th strongest in terms of raw power do jack shyt in super.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Thought it was pretty good, but I do have one huge problem with the way it was written.

Instead of all the universes fighting each other, it seemed more like they were just lining up 1-by-1 to get eliminated by Universe 7.

The random powerups for Goku and Vegeta didn't help either. Just make it seem like the plot itself is going out of its way to make Universe 7 win.