THE "TOP TEN MISOGYNIST RAP SONGS OF ALL TIME"

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
come on now..you know you find these songs entertaining..

:umad: don't act like a hoe...just dance byatch :mj:

in no particular order..but these songs just "warm my soul"

10# "SOPHISTICATED B1TCH" by PUBLIC ENEMY...yes even the conscious pro-black movement known as P.E had to let these heffas know that acting all elitist when you really need to humble your monkey ass is not the way to live your life, production wise it's a masterpiece....the guitar backdrop is provided by no other than legendary guitarist Veron Reid of the metal group LIVING COLOUR

Standout Lyrics: "Woman in the corner cold playing the role..leave her ass in the corner till her FEET GET COLD.."- Chuck D.

9# "TIESHA" by 2CHAINZ-...This is probally one of the few contemporary songs i can put on the list cause too many of today's songs patronize or are about tricking for these "hoes"...it's pathetic...good to hear a song that keeps the "AWARENESS" about these ungrateful ass hoes...plus it's over the top and way too humorous to be offended by it....

Standout Lyrics: "Your head is FIYAH..you a RED GIRL...shawty you a NUT...byatch i'm a SQUIRREL!"

8# "THEY WANT MONEY" by KOOL MOE DEE...for the record i'm not just picking these songs for thier alleged misogonyst content..all of them are great records...and this is one example of it...the james brown horn loops are sick!!!!....plus Moe Dee is an exceptional artist....great video too how they illustrated the concept..shoutout to ralph mcdaniels and lionel martin..

Standout Lyrics: "And i can see them a mile away..and when they push up..i just smile and say BACK UP OFF ME..I SMELL THE COFFEE...YOUR PLOTTING AND SCHEMING ..but i'm killing it SOFTLY!" :leon:

7# "ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE PROJECTS" - ICECUBE...this track has some sentimental value to me...because prior to picking up the "KILL AT WILL" ep which this track was featured on..i didn't fukk with Icecube's music at all...partly because i was a straight east coast head i.e (tribe, krs, rakim) and also because i was raised by a conservative church going mother who was trying to hear that shyt in her house LMAO..but either way i got my hands on it and couldn't let it go...exceptional lyrics and brilliant production...this track basically summed up my FIRST EXPERIENCE dealing with a "PROJECT BYATCH"...and everything he said is TRUE!

STANDOUT LYRICS: "And his sister who really needs her ass kicked..THIRTEEN and already PREGNANT!" :mjpls:

6# "WHERE DEY AT HOE?" by DJ JIMI...if you never heard BOUNCE MUSIC...then here is your introduction..it sure was mine back in the 90's when i first heard this track at a beach party down in florida...it was the soundtrack to the DECADENCE AND VULGARITY that i witnessed at this party...BUT I FUKKING LOVED IT!!! :yes: ...mane thier was byatches shaking and bootydropping thier shyt all over the place and this beat definitly is what influenced them...and i lost my innocence that day as well... cause i realized that ain't all girls nice like sugar and spice..they actually nasty and trife!

STANDOUT LYRICS: "Must be your PUZZY...because it's NOT your face" :mj:

5# "SUPERMAN" by EMINEM...that white boy laid it down on this track :bow: and it was so signicant at the time to me, because this is about the same time when i met and got involved with one of the most trifling broads i ever met....Em's cruel theme is compensated by such a lovely melodic flow....hands down one of the best "fukk a byatch" tracks i ever heard...

STANDOUT LYRICS: "Ill smack you off that BARSTOOL!"

4# "FUNKY DIVEDENDS" by THREE TIMES DOPE .. can't front on the ill ass "OH HONEY" by i think the Dells??..i could be wrong...but it's soulful as fukk..but the theme is even STRONGER.....EST from 3XD just basically lays it down about how today's relationships have basically become transactions....sad but true...

STANDOUT LYRICS: EST: Michelle, how come every time we argue, it got to be about
money?
[Michelle:] When I was with Steady B, I had it all: Gucci, Louie
Vaton, gold,
Liz Claiborne. I had it all. You ain't giving me nothing

3# "CAPTAIN SAVE A HOE" by E40....the first song i recall to speak against being a CAKEDADDY, SUGARDADDY or SIMP.....very informative...and funky.....damn shame BET and MTV always fronted on this video.....which is why E40 is a legend for doing things his way the indy way...FUKK A MAJOR and FUKK A BYATCH who only sees men as SIMPS....

STANDOUT LYRICS: "Tricks buying these Hoes Clothes and taxing that dough on trues and vogues and them beats just to have HER sitting next to them in the front seat"

2# "I'M A HOE!" by WHODINI...well to make things balanced....it's only fair to throw shots at the dudes as well...and let's be honest..alot of us ...MYSELF INDLUDED....got some HOEISH WAYS.......i just don't like relatinoships...i don't like that shyt as ROCKO says......maybe it's more to do with the fact that MONOGOMY is just not a natural trait for MANKIND....we all have a lower self which is rather instictive and animal like...it is what it is......

STANDOUT LYRICS: "What can i say ..it's the life i live ..now how's your WIFE and MY KID!!" :laff: :

1# "BYATCHES AIN'T SHYT" by Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg and friends...like i said no particular order but this right chea.....is definitly the creme of the crop....it sums up disloyalty , deceit and heartbreak all in one greatly produced song...Dre did his thing on this...the groove had that energy which reflected the agnst that Snoop and Co. portratyed on this classic track.....play this song after a bad breakup ...and YOU WILL FEEL MUCH BETTER :umad:

STANDOUT LYRICS: "The p*ssy was the bomb, had a nikka on sprung
I was in love like a muthafukka lickin' the protung
The homies used to tell me that she wasn't no good
But I'm the maniac in black, Mr. Snoop Eastwood
So I figure nikkaz wouldn't trip with mine
Guess what? Got gaffled by one time"

Last edited by a moderator:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Cam'ron Touch it or not (feat. Lil Webbie)
[ame]http://youtu.be/_HNkMPiwt7M[/ame]

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see most of these as misogynist. Once Upon a time in the Projects? Funky Dividends? Cautionary tales about dealing with the wrong kind of person.

Now THIS is misogynist

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cant believe you did not post this one up

or any project pat

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know about all of them songs but the Cube one just a observation doesn't really come off as misogynistic and
Z-ro was just relieving some stress breh :sadbron:

This song right here... is the most misogynistic song I ever heard:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-9GBjywHuI[/ame]