The time I saw my Foster Mom Naked

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
It was 11th grade year and I had this room in the basement. And every morning my foster dad would come down to wake me and his son up. we both shared a full basment and had different rooms (for you homo nikkas)

Anyway this morning I didnt feel like getting up. So I laid there. Mind you this house only had one bathroom at the time. Why? I'm not sure 3 bedrooms on the top floor and 2 in the basement. So she like Come use the bathroom so I can get ready for work. And i'm like :what: i'm not going to school today. So she calls me again like GET THE fukk UP HERE. 5-7 minutes later i'm thinking like I'm gonna be bored today if I stay home so I get up

Walk up-stairs and I see her in the hall ass hole naked I'm like :whoo: ...
My shyt starts to get hard so i grab it. she looks down on some :stopitslime:
but she hasnt grab for a towel or ran in her room

So I walk toward her to get to the bathroom and her husband walks out like :wtf: .... I dont know what to do so i'm like :merchant: .. but when i ran to the kitchen look who coming up from the basement. her Son....

So she in the hall naked i'm 17 shirt off with a hard-on and were stuck between the kitchen and the hall way with her son and husband. we all on some Trapped in the closet shyt nobody knows what to say or do

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Hopefully you ran away from home screaming and never returned.

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
5059.jpg

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I have to be honest with yall. She never worked out. But she had the body of a woman in King... That was the mag at the time 01-02.. she had a flat stomach but the ass was crazy fat.

Me and the nikkas would wait out front and hoop until she got off work just to peep the ass. My homie and Foster brother couldnt say shyt.But he knew nikkas was looking at his momma ass

I might tell you the time when I got caught by my foster sister jacking off when i was 11

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
So my foster brother says.. Fam you trying to fukk my mom? I'm like :umad: I was just getting ready for school. so he swings on a nikka. I'm like nikka how I get you grown ass momma naked at 6 in the morn. And he swings on a nikka again misses.. So I push that nikka into the fridge.

Meanwhile the daughters are starting to see what all the fuss is for. And said I knew that nikka was on something. You can never trust nikkas like him.. I'm like :sadbron: because my foster brother got a nikka in a tight head lock. And i'm about to pass-out.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
So my foster brother says.. Fam you trying to fukk my mom? I'm like :umad: I was just getting ready for school. so he swings on a nikka. I'm like nikka how I get you grown ass momma naked at 6 in the morn. And he swings on a nikka again misses.. So I push that nikka into the fridge.

Meanwhile the daughters are starting to see what all the fuss is for. And said I knew that nikka was on something. You can never trust nikkas like him.. I'm like :sadbron: because my foster brother got a nikka in a tight head lock. And i'm about to pass-out.

:aicmon:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
So I hit that nikka with the Mortal Kombat 1 sweep and we both on the ground tusslin. Nobody is doing nothing. I look up and her daughter is just sitting there laughing and all the bullshyt that's going on at 6:00 6:15 in the Am... Anyway so I get up and run in the living room where the husband is. And I would've thought that his wife would have put on some clothes by now. But to my suprise this woman is still naked.

I quickly thought to myself this family is a lil to close. Because at this point all of us was by eachother. 2 daughters,son,me,Husband and wife. I'm thinking to myself How the hell i'm suppose to explain this to my Case worker. So she finally goes to the back. Tell everyone i was just trying to get ready for school.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
So I hit that nikka with the Mortal Kombat 1 sweep and we both on the ground tusslin. Nobody is doing nothing. I look up and her daughter is just sitting there laughing and all the bullshyt that's going on at 6:00 6:15 in the Am... Anyway so I get up and run in the living room where the husband is. And I would've thought that his wife would have put on some clothes by now. But to my suprise this woman is still naked.

I quickly thought to myself this family is a lil to close. Because at this point all of us was by eachother. 2 daughters,son,me,Husband and wife. I'm thinking to myself How the hell i'm suppose to explain this to my Case worker. So she finally goes to the back. Tell everyone i was just trying to get ready for school.

:laff:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
so fam did you hit ?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

No.. I'm not sure if that's what everyone wants to hear but I didnt... It was all a misunderstanding. :yeshrug:

I hit a few of my foster sisters.. But i will tale those stories another day