The Superhero vs battle thread.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I'm surprised we don't have one of these.
or at least a thread about it.
See how it goes.

t.v and comic feats apply.
T.v./netflix versions
fight starts 30 feet away
standard gear
fight takes place in Gotham
no outside help.
no one is bloodlusted.
who.wins and why?
post your response best out of 3 and then I'll post another.

marvels-daredevil-season-2.jpg

vs

emtvudeignibewxpxj2a.jpg

Last edited:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Hey @The Grendel you gonna set some rules?

No Prep Time For Batman unless stated that he gets it?

The folks fighting are their "regular" versions, not "high end" versions so folks wont be going "So Doom was God one time so God Doom winz lolz"?

Folks get teleported to a random location with no time to prepare and just slug it out?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Hey @The Grendel you gonna set some rules?

No Prep Time For Batman unless stated that he gets it?

The folks fighting are their "regular" versions, not "high end" versions so folks wont be going "So Doom was God one time so God Doom winz lolz"?

Folks get teleported to a random location with no time to prepare and just slug it out?
The first time I did that everyone ignored the rules but I will add some.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This gonna be fun..... too bad the Powerless who stan the DCCU don't know nothing or have no idea about their TV side.... so probably won't get much input from them:sas2:

Try to shyt on Iron Fist and Luke Cage but don't know about Supergirl and Flash doing a fuking MUSICAL last season brehs
:lavarlaugh:

Martha

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
This gonna be fun..... too bad the Powerless who stan the DCCU don't know nothing or have no idea about their TV side.... so probably won't get much input from them:sas2:

Try to shyt on Iron Fist and Luke Cage but don't know about Supergirl and Flash doing a fuking MUSICAL last season brehs
:lavarlaugh:

Martha
Do you ever not come into a comic book thread and not sound like a complete idiot:leostare:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

Going by those rules, I WANNA say Daredevil, simply because arrows of any kind shouldn't be a problem for somebody who was batting away bullets from point blank range... in comics.

But I'm also WAY behind on Arrow, I'm talking at least 3 seasons. I REALLY need to watch season 5, cause my dawg Adrian Chase in the big bad of the season,

Even with that lack of knowledge, I'm backing Daredevil. Stick training honestly may as well be Super Sayjin training for humans. Seriously. A lifetime of that trumps any training Ollie would've gotten on that island.