The Story Behind 2pac & Faith Evans By 'Natasha Walker'

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Come on...its obvious...whats the bytches picking?

Cross eyed, musty, obese, yellow eyed, special ed chris :stopitslime:

Biggie-Smalls-20866735-1-402.jpg

Or the man with the movie star looks and charisma :wow:
Tupac.jpg

MysteryT

Rookie
Daps
I usually don't say this but who cares. That man been dead damn near 20 years. I don't care who he allegedly had or didn't have sex with. They need to be trying to find his killer and bring whoever that may be to justice. Not worry about Faith Evens, cause she isn't the problem.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I usually don't say this but who cares. That man been dead damn near 20 years. I don't care who he allegedly had or didn't have sex with. They need to be trying to find his killer and bring whoever that may be to justice. Not worry about Faith Evens, cause she isn't the problem.
Faith the one writing books and shyt lying 20 years after the fact, when she could have accepted her life long smut stamp and faded further more into obscurity

MysteryT

Rookie
Daps
Faith the one writing books and shyt lying 20 years after the fact, when she could have accepted her life long smut stamp and faded further more into obscurity

All of that ish is irrelevant. None of that had anything to do with his death, she had nothing to do with his murder or even BIG's murder for that matter. Her book wasn't about Pac (she had literally a few pages out of the entire book to explain her side of the Pac run in). She didn't start no wars, she wasn't the cause of their deaths. So who cares about who was a smut and who wasn't. When haven't these women been passed around. Whoever/whatever it is, they need to be focusing on what's actually important.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
All of that ish is irrelevant. None of that had anything to do with his death, she had nothing to do with his murder or even BIG's murder for that matter. Her book wasn't about Pac (she had literally a few pages out of the entire book to explain her side of the Pac run in). She didn't start no wars, she wasn't the cause of their deaths. So who cares about who was a smut and who wasn't. When haven't these women been passed around. Whoever/whatever it is, they need to be focusing on what's actually important.
Are you really gonna pretend that the she advertised her book with the Pac story, lightweight defaming Pac being on his rape steeze, when he cant speak up, all the while this bytch was mum, after the world done found out he done smashed