The stock market appreciation thread

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Real Goods Solar, Inc.: NASDAQ:RSOL quotes & news - Google Finance

:blessed:

:pachaha: Money for sitting on my ass and l0oking at a screen while I'm actually at work. Bought a modest 150 shares at $5.16 this morning as soon as I got to work (was supposed to be $4.50 but it didnt go through...long story :smh:) made a quick lick thus far. shyt, if my funds were transferred on Friday like they were supposed to I could have got in at $3.50 :damn:, :damn:. Should hit 9 by friday.

Get your finance game up brehs. :heh::whoo:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
can you give me some tips, breh?

I got $5 to lose(or double) :ld:

I be dropping gems but nikkas dont wanna pay attention :manny:.

I usually dont even do trading...i tend to buy and hold but this opportunity I couldnt pass up.

Maybe I'll continue dropping gems in this thraed as they come. :youngsabo:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I be dropping gems but nikkas dont wanna pay attention :manny:.

I usually dont even do trading...i tend to buy and hold but this opportunity I couldnt pass up.

Maybe I'll continue dropping gems in this thraed as they come. :youngsabo:

Please do :blessed: :blessed:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
i dont understand this stuff at all.

i'll stick to sports betting.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@The Nigerian

Facebook down 10% since their earnings release spike :mjpls:. Furthermore, AT&T dropped that bullshyt HTC Facebook Home phone and the app continues getting shyt ratings. I wonder how much R&D they pumped into that project :pachaha:

Last edited by a moderator:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
@The Nigerian

Facebook down 10% since their earnings release spike :mjpls:. Furthermore, AT&T dropped that bullshyt HTC Facebook Home phone and the app continues getting shyt ratings. I wonder how much R&D they pumped into that project :pachaha:
I don't really do the whole day-to-day thing when it comes to companies like Facebook. We'll see what's up in 5 years. From what I can tell more people are using Facebook every day. Hell in my peer group alone there are 30+ more people active on the daily activity spikes than I noticed this time last year.

Last edited by a moderator: