The Sound Antonio Banderas Makes In His Gif Meme

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I remember the climax of the movie, has Stallone wearing the prototype of the "choppa" suit in an absurd scheme to take money out of a bank in some island, and make Banderas wait all day, while some 90's vixen tries to ambush him when he's weak and tired lol

When I was a kid, I was taking this like a serious look at an assassins life

Robert Rath, Stallone in that arm get up in the beginning :mjlol:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
tell me this scene doesn't defy the laws of physics :deadmanny: last of Assassins movie rant

Assassins Movie Review & Film Summary (1995) | Roger Ebert

here were many, many moments in this movie that left me puzzled. One of them involves the movie's key shooting. When you see it, you will know which one I mean, and you may find yourself, as I did, puzzled about how it happened. The mechanics of it seem to violate the laws of logic, not to mention physics.

Other problems in the movie: (1) How, when a guy is hanging outside the window of a cab and you crash it against the side of a bus, can he avoid being hurt? (2) If you hold a table up in front of you, will it really save you after a gas explosion blows you out of a third-floor window? (3) If you were holding a briefcase containing a bomb, would you throw it out of the car window or hold it until you could drive down an alley and place it in a convenient dumpster? (4) If you knew a sniper was waiting for you to emerge from the front door of a bank, would it occur to you to leave through the back, sneak up on the guy and kill him - rather than depending on a ditzy computer nerd who says she's unable to shoot anyone? (5) Would you question the political and history credentials of a man who tells you he had to fake his death in 1980 because "the Cold War was ending?"