The Somali disconnect from Blackness

Asante

All Star
Daps
Anyone who has been on twitterspace over the last six to eight months is probably aware of the FBA vs Diaspora wars going on. If you are familiar with those wars then you should be aware of the cringe next level c00ning/self hating/anti blackness that is exhibited in Horn Africans, and PARICULARLY Somalis. This group of Africans goes out of their way to run away from African unity and pander to some false sense of belonging to some Hamitic semitic-Arabanized race. Somalis are next level in terms of c00ning. There are some individuals there who lead the pack in anti blackness, and the rest follow! I've gained a reputation as a Somali slayer around those parts. I'll post some twitter spaces on here later on.

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
Somali’s are hit and miss on that subject, I grew up with plenty.
:yeshrug:

They largely keep to themselves and don’t really be in the mix like that when it comes to the rest of the diaspora so I don’t even know why anyone would give their online trolls any attention to begin with.

Last edited:

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Who the fukk cares . I don’t even think about ugly ass Somalis. They think black people obsessed with them cause of posts like this.:russ:

Even If they identify as black whatever I’m still neutral and don’t care

I’ve been saying for years stop trying to make clearly black people identify as black . Let them look in the mirror and lie to themselves.

Somalis women are trash too :mjlol: people look at the most beautiful Somali women and be like they so beautiful 99% of them don’t look like that .

I was kicking it with this Puerto Rican girl . I didn’t even know she was Puerto Rican and I said something and she was like “well I’m not black” I was like word cool cause that’s always been my attitude I ain’t going back and forth “we all from Africa blah blah” I can tell she was ready to defend herself. STOP arguing with these people Meanwhile when we were walking down the street someone thought we was related:mjlol:.

Now she super woke and write poetry about being a black woman and having a black son :mjlol:

Asante

All Star
Daps
In your opinion why do you think Somalis and other horners are so Anti-African? :jbhmm:

I think that they have a deep deep history that involves out of Africa interaction. There is soooo much infighting between them about which clan is native and which came to the region later and blah blah, and ultimately it’s thosr who associate with the later coming groups who push that Hamitic not Black nonsense.

frankster

Rookie
Daps
Race is a social convention....beyond the fact that we are all Africans.
As soon as those Somalis claiming not be African, see where it benefits them to be African...they will be confessing it and proving it too.
Right Now in the eyes of most people there is no upside to be a Black African....and so they decide to fool themselves.
This self delusion quickly dissipates when they leave Africa...for them travel is education

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
Somali’s are hit and miss on that subject, I grew up with plenty.

They largely keep to themselves and don’t really be in the mix like that when it comes to the rest of the diaspora so I don’t even know why anyone would give their online trolls any attention to begin with.
Complete non-topic.