BSADUvjCYAEsd97.jpg:large

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
He posted this in the summer slam thread
One of Vince's goons came to take my sign

He ain't get it tho :pachaha:
Then they sent a couple girls to confiscate it and still couldn't take it from the kid :whew:

Look for it again durin the end of cena/Bryan

:wow: I've seen that sign discussed on multiple boards :blessed: #TheColi wins again

*Googles "Smarten Up Dixie"*
@Brad Piff won

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
LOL it even made the Torch :dead: dude won the internets last night

In-ring: Brock Lesnar's music played to bring out Lesnar in his trademark PPV beanie and Jimmy John's MMA shorts. As Lesnar came to the ring with Paul Heyman, JBL hyped Lesnar beating Randy Couture in a UFC cage and Triple H in a WWE cage. After a pause, Cult of Personality played to bring out C.M. Punk to a loud reaction from the pro-Punk crowd. Once both men were assembled in the ring, the ref called for the bell to begin the fight.

5 -- C.M. PUNK vs. BROCK LESNAR (w/Paul Heyman) -- No DQ match

As soon as the bell sounded, Lesnar charged Punk and punished him in the corner. Lesnar put the boots to Punk's chest and body as Heyman smiled ringside. Meanwhile a giant "Smarten Up Dixie" sign was visible facing the camera. Lesnar continued to beat on Punk, prompting JBL to say Punk has to do something soon to stay in this match. So, Punk delivered knees to Lesnar's face before knocking him to the floor. Punk then delivered a suicide dive that rocked Lesnar on the outside.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Classic

do you think other wrestling boards will get the reference?