The Sims may finally receive some real competition

timeless

All Star
Daps
This showed up on my YouTube feed because I watch Sims builds here and there, and it looks incredible 😲. You would think that a game of this caliber would be all looks and no substance, but the gameplay is really fleshed out. It's literally a mix of GTA V and the Sims. You can drive cars on there, go to work and actually complete tasks, build, the relationship system can be adjusted (meaning you can lower or raise the difficulty of making friends), the character creation is top tier and the age ranges are more intune with real life. They are adding more, but for now you have something like young adult, adult, middle age, and senior.

It's on steam now too. I can't wait to get this game 😩

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
This showed up on my YouTube feed because I watch Sims builds here and there, and it looks incredible 😲. You would think that a game of this caliber would be all looks and no substance, but the gameplay is really fleshed out. It's literally a mix of GTA V and the Sims. You can drive cars on there, go to work and actually complete tasks, build, the relationship system can be adjusted (meaning you can lower or raise the difficulty of making friends), the character creation is top tier and the age ranges are more intune with real life. They are adding more, but for now you have something like young adult, adult, middle age, and senior.

It's on steam now too. I can't wait to get this game 😩

Oh naw you can’t be serious….yeah that’s exactly what would make me drop Sims. If it’s free then I’m fully sold. :wow:

timeless

All Star
Daps
Oh naw you can’t be serious….yeah that’s exactly what would make me drop Sims. If it’s free then I’m fully sold. :wow:
:whoa: I think it's only the character creation. Like a demo sort of thing. But yes to everything else. I already had to drop the Sims 4 because I got tired of the bugs. Went back to the Sims 2 and despite it being older it still runs 10× better. This game here is legit GTA V... on family mode

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:whoa: I think it's only the character creation. Like a demo sort of thing. But yes to everything else. I already had to drop the Sims 4 because I got tired of the bugs. Went back to the Sims 2 and despite it being older it still runs 10× better. This game here is legit GTA V... on family mode

Lmaoo breh the kinda crazy shyt I’d do under those circumstances is too funny. Ima need to try this shyt out. :skip: