The Simpson's Movie?

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
What is The Coli's consensus on this movie?
I enjoy it. It took a slow start for me but it was comedy.

Beavis & Butt-head Do America > South Park movie > Simpson's movie but still good

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
I also remember the marketing for the movie being quite insane. They had a turn yourself into a Simpsons app, Krusty getting into fist fights with The King on Burger King commercials, and my favorite - turning select 7/11s across the country into Kwik E Marts:

They had one of these 711 Kwik-E-Marts in my city, the lines were out the door all day and all night. It was ridiculous. I wish they would've sold Duff though.

Movie was cool, it came on HBO or something the other day and I watched it for the first time since DVD release. It has enough funny moments for me.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
hard to believe it's been 10 years.

I thought it was good overall...but some of the biggest missed opportunities are using Albert Brooks for Cargill and not Scorpio...and McBaine should've been president..having actual arnold ruined the running gag/joke.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
they have plans for another movie. Last report I read a few months ago...they're still in the development stages, and it could be for a possible series finale

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
I also remember the marketing for the movie being quite insane. They had a turn yourself into a Simpsons app, Krusty getting into fist fights with The King on Burger King commercials, and my favorite - turning select 7/11s across the country into Kwik E Marts:

Wow I forgot all about this

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
Thought the best time to do a movie would have been who shot Mr burns but then might have people spoiling it

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps

I remember Burger King was selling some Homer Simpson burger too that was bomb ass good.