The Silence of The Lambs should be brought up more in GOAT conversations

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Every scene in that movie is great, beginning to end. Makes you appreciate the art of filmmaking, thinking about the pacing and how well everything is established. Even in scenes where there is barely any dialogue.

While the film doesn't have any "crazy shots" for the sake of a cinematographer showing off...The film is just so efficient in everything it does...using every frame to tell the exact story it wants to. It's a master in filmmaking.

This vid breaks down just that: No useless shots, just pure efficient camera work to tell a story within the story.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
One of the best movies I’ve ever seen.

The idea of two antagonists one that somewhat admired the main protagonist was very interesting as well.

They definitely don’t make movies like this anymore.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I mean, niccas getting old lol....It's 2023. Not too many people talking about movies from the 90s anymore. It's not like sports where the film equivalent of Complex or Billboard comes out with lists every year, "Top 75 greatest films of all time!!!".

shyt, niccas could probably do something like that on here for fun :manny:

It did make AFI's top film list, original & anniversary (2022) at the #5 spot so it's not like people don't recognize it's greatness, I think. It's just getting to the point where it's gonna fall out of the film lexicon a bit for newer film discussions.