The scary truth about all the maga judges exposes the joke that is the justice system & a lawyer is only as good as a judge would allow

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
It doesn't matter how good of a case you have or how competent you are as a lawyer, if the judge is corrupt, you are doomed to "lose" the case

Imagine going up against all the federalist society maga judges like Clarence thomas,alito,James C Ho,Aileen cannon et al and expect a fair trial:picard:

How many black people have been unfarily put behind bars because the judge was a racist or corrupt POS.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
It goes beyond that. You have people in jail because they couldn't afford a competent lawyer to take their case and had to settle for a public defender who most likely overworked. I agree I can't wrap my head around the notion of a judge being referred by a political affiliation versus someone who just practices law.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
It goes beyond that. You have people in jail because they couldn't afford a competent lawyer to take their case and had to settle for a public defender who most likely overworked. I agree I can't wrap my head around the notion of a judge being referred by a political affiliation versus someone who just practices law.

poor people bear the brunt of it every time be it the justice system, healthcare (malnutrition,can't afford decent healthcare/insurance), Housing (homeless) etc