the rocknroll running marathons and half marathons

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Now, these aren't literal rock n roll infused; so don't be turned off. The running events are pretty cool, I ran one a couple years ago in Nashville. They have them all over; and even in different countries now.

I'm eyeing Los Angeles or Las Vegas this year. The Los Angeles one is Holloween themed.

Here is the website! Check it out

Runrocknroll.com

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Now, these aren't literal rock n roll infused; so don't be turned off. The running events are pretty cool, I ran one a couple years ago in Nashville. They have them all over; and even in different countries now.
I'm eyeing Los Angeles or Las Vegas this year. The Los Angeles one is Holloween themed.
Here is the website! Check it out

Runrocknroll.com
I'm not about the marathon running lifestyle. But basically, they set up bands all along the marathon route who play live music.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm not about the marathon running lifestyle. But basically, they set up bands all along the marathon route who play live music.
The nashville one did. I don't know if they have different themes for different cities.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
there is a very high likelihood i do seattle this year

the finish line is right by my apartment...i forget about it every year :manny:. I have done seattle [half] 3 times.
Yea, I was thinking about, Seattle as well; but the date is too close.