The Rock Vs Roman Reigns Main Event WM 31

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
To no surprise, Roman Reigns, Bray Wyatt and Bad News Barrett are the three favorites among Vince McMahon, Triple H, Kevin Dunn and others. One source said it's a race to see which of those three gets the world title first.

In terms of future plans and winning a world title, Reigns is almost guaranteed that his winning of his first world title will be special and done at a WrestleMania. Assuming things stay the course, it's very likely that could be next year at WrestleMania 31. As far as who he would work with, the two names that keep coming up are Brock Lesnar and The Rock.

Lesnar is an option but WWE is also considering other potential opponents for him at 'Mania. The Rock has expressed to McMahon personally that he wants to work with Reigns before he retires. On an interesting note, I mentioned to one source The Rock, and it being a title match, which would mean Rock would have to get the title going into WrestleMania and the source responded with "Yes, it would likely happen at Royal Rumble and remember he does technically have a rematch from when he lost the title to Cena."

WrestleMania 31 is still so far away that a lot can happen and many ideas will come across the table, but it seems barring injury or anything big that would get Reigns off-course, he's slated to be the babyface WrestleMania 31 gets built around.
Rocky passing the torch putting his family over before calling it quits
Hmm would rocky turn heel we need one more Hollywood rock run or will it face vs face since they think roman will be the next great babyface

It should be a race between roman & bray fukk barrett he been around for awhile and flopped. I dont see anything special that make he stand out like brey and roman

Bob-omb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento, CA
Brock is contractually due for a title reign some time this year, right?

Royal Rumble:
Brock vs Rock for the title
Roman winning the RR

Honestly, I'd rather see Roman & Rock team up together than them have a match. And that would be considered "working with him"

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Nobody wants to see Rock struggle through another Mania main event with the cardio of an obese 60 year old asthmatic

Well, maybe one person.
tumblr_m4x6mv6KHI1qmwwndo1_500.gif

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Rock/Reigns
Brock/Cesaro
Bryan/Cena II for the title

I can get up for that.