@The Realist Perspective is a weak ass female

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I’ll never start that business. I’ll never clap cheeks of a dime. I’ll be working till I’m old and gray. I’m average and :flabbynsick:. I’m washed and old, out of the cool area.

That’s why I feel so at home here. A lot of brehs here been talking about their side hustle but still broke af. Talking about getting that hair transplant but still bald af.

I love y’all though. Don’t gotta lie to kick it. Y’all some average to below average brehs with dreams bigger than your actual grit. :mjcry:

Look at this loser ass bytch BEEN told y’all what is eas:russ:

Fakkit is an admitted fakkit. She be tryna hang off my nuts for years :dead:

Y’all really thought y’all did something laughing it up with this admitted fakkit trying to spread my name through the dirt :mjlol:

Fukk all you CACS and C00ns that fell for the okie doke:pacspit:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
You guys having a lovers spat or something
:gucci:
Fakkit tried to slide in my dms years ago, got mad when I rejected his bytch ass, and made a thread tryna slander my name :russ:

Nikkas was projecting his homosexual fantasies on me the entire time and the weak ass mods cosigned it :dead:

She managed to mobilize every other weird fakkit with a random flag in their Twitter bio to post in that bullshyt thread :bryan:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Definitely didn't need a spin thread
It's Friday night smooth brain nikka...go outside
You guys having a lovers spat or something
:gucci:

I’m still tripping how OP made the thread about brehs on youtube detailing how they got the poop chute played with and he insisted it was a “must listen”