Passport Abuse
BEST ACTOR IN JUMANJI:
400px-Jumanji_M500_03.jpg

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you want to figure out who the cacs are, compare threads regarding black celebrity death and compare them to the ones where cacs die.

Same people, 2 different comments

On Robin Williams

On Whitney Houston

Pay attention bruhs.

This dude really said that. :snoop:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
You usually a cool cat, but get on this c00n Train nikka!

No hard feelings my man, but sometimes you just have to admit you're wrong about something...and this thread is wrong. . No need to sht on Williams hours after his death, and smear him as something he wasnt. Judge not, that ye be not judged.

Williams was no racist, and he was by all accounts he was a pretty good guy. R.I.P:

http://www.salon.com/2014/08/12/que...dude_knows_my_entire_history_and_discography/

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
No hard feelings my man, but sometimes you just have to admit you're wrong about something...and this thread is wrong. . No need to sht on Williams hours after his death, and smear him as something he wasnt. Judge not, that ye be not judged.

Williams was no racist, and he was by all accounts he was a pretty good guy. R.I.P:

http://www.salon.com/2014/08/12/que...dude_knows_my_entire_history_and_discography/

I think you know my position enough to know I'd shyt on Williams if he was still alive. Comedian or not, it's not going to change who someone is. And that dude was a white racist. The proof is in the pudding. If you like his material, think he's funny, then cool. But let's not ignore what we don't like just because we like some aspect about them.

Daps
This dude really said that. :snoop:

My patented drive-by trolling that I went ham with back then :lolbron:

And it was a year after she died.....wasn't like I said it the day she died. nikkas wanna clown on Robin in August 2015, be my guest.....kinda bytchmade to say shyt RIGHT after they pass, though :manny:

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
My patented drive-by trolling that I went ham with back then :lolbron:

And it was a year after she died.....wasn't like I said it the day she died. nikkas wanna clown on Robin in August 2015, be my guest.....kinda bytchmade to say shyt RIGHT after they pass, though :manny:

bytchmade? I should have have said it to his face when he was living right? :mjlol:

Daps
bytchmade? I should have have said it to his face when he was living right? :mjlol:

1. I wasn't even referring to you specifically when I said that :leon:....."feeeeeliiiiiings".........:mjlol:

2. I'd respect your views on him a bit more if you brought up negative shyt about him BEFORE he died, then simply brought it up again right after his passing. At least then you'd be consistent. At least then it wouldn't look like you was on some "Hmmm.....so a popular cac just died......lemme dig up some dirt on him to shyt on him, and impress my militant internet friends....."

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
1. I wasn't even referring to you specifically when I said that :leon:....."feeeeeliiiiiings".........:mjlol:

2. I'd respect your views on him a bit more if you brought up negative shyt about him BEFORE he died, then simply brought it up again right after his passing. At least then you'd be consistent. At least then it wouldn't look like you was on some "Hmmm.....so a popular cac just died......lemme dig up some dirt on him to shyt on him, and impress my militant internet friends....."

1. Clearly I was referenced in that statement, since I made the thread. Stop being a woman and stand up for your opinion.

2. So, I'm supposed to address EVERY CAC when they say something racist? I'd be busy with YOUR posts only doing that, but my point isn't to 'impress' my so called militant friends. My point is tell these nikkas they need to stop worshiping these white beasts period particularly when it's clear they look at you as a joke, and that they are way more important things going on than an alcoholic, drugged up Edomite who has killed himself.

Daps
1. Clearly I was referenced in that statement, since I made the thread. Stop being a woman and stand up for your opinion.

2. So, I'm supposed to address EVERY CAC when they say something racist? I'd be busy with YOUR posts only doing that, but my point isn't to 'impress' my so called militant friends. My point is tell these nikkas they need to stop worshiping these white beasts period particularly when it's clear they look at you as a joke, and that they are way more important things going on than an alcoholic, drugged up Edomite who has killed himself.

1. I didn't even know (or cared) who the OP of this thread was till you replied to me :mjlol:....only came in this thread because the other dude quoted a post of mine, and I got the notification :leon:. I was actually referring more to him since he was one of the nikkas talkin' shyt in the other Robin Williams thread :leon:......again, "feeeeeeeliiiiiings".......:mjlol:

2. no, you ain't supposed to address every cac.......just the famous, popular ones who drop dead so you can dig dirt up on them as soon as possible, and talk shyt about them for militant daps/replies :mjlol:

I ain't mad'atcha troll game.....but at least 'fess up to it, nikka :mjlol: