Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Man i can't even.
man he made jumanji man and HOOK and FLubber he was the genie and
man now.... i can't...
man i fukking hate thecoli sometimes like i wonder if its not better for me to stay in the dark about shyt like this.
:to:

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
I'ma start a celebrity death pool thread on whose next. My money is on Betty White, that hoe is older than the white house

What's funny is she was the damn oldest on The Golden Girls and she's the only one still alive. :dwillhuh:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Man i can't even.
man he made jumanji man and HOOK and FLubber he was the genie and
man now.... i can't...
man i fukking hate thecoli sometimes like i wonder if its not better for me to stay in the dark about shyt like this.
:to:

There is no racial dark side with Williams. This thread is absurd because Williams was actually mocking paranoid racists who considered Obama some kind of hip hop thug just because of his race.

That paragraph was a disingenuous rant by a conservative nutjob, who purposely took the bit out of context in order to further his or her's hostility towards liberals, and ironically, most of all, black people (peep the last two lines about jackson/sharpton/nation of islam). Thats whats funny about this...the author of that paragraph is clearly far more racist than Williams could ever have hoped to have been on his worst day.

Paul Mooney and Richard Pryor helped launch Williams' career, and the former stayed friends with him for a long time. Williams wasnt any kind of racist. Please. So a few off color jokes about black people, and cats in this thread want to say he deserved to die because of them? Thats comedy, its supposed to be rude. You're supposed to push the envelope. Thats the whole point. This thread is no better than when whites were dancing on the grave of trayvon martin, by picking apart his life and finding any lil thing in order to sht on who he was as a person. Evil sht.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
There is no racial dark side with Williams. This thread is absurd because Williams was actually mocking paranoid racists who considered Obama some kind of hip hop thug just because of his race.

That paragraph was a disingenuous rant by a conservative nutjob, who purposely took the bit out of context in order to further his or her's hostility towards liberals, and ironically, most of all, black people (peep the last two lines about jackson/sharpton/nation of islam). Thats whats funny about this...the author of that paragraph is clearly far more racist than Williams could ever have hoped to have been on his worst day.

Paul Mooney and Richard Pryor helped launch Williams' career, and the former stayed friends with him for a long time. Williams wasnt any kind of racist. Please. So a few off color jokes about black people, and cats in this thread want to say he deserved to die because of it? Thats comedy, its supposed to be rude. You're supposed to push the envelope. Thats the whole point. This thread is no better than when whites were dancing on the grave of trayvon martin, by picking apart his life and finding any lil thing to sht on who he was as a person. Evil sht.

You usually a cool cat, but get on this c00n Train nikka!

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I Guess The Eggman Is Really An Egg And Crakface Has A Crack In his Face?

696.gif

This has me dying for some reason.