The REAL Robin Williams

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
It's funny for crackas and c00ns.

:comeon: In that video he's speaking on the "birther" set that acted like Barack would turn the white house in to Soul Train and the "progressives" that would try to hit ya with that "post racial" shyt after Obama got elected

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
:comeon: In that video he's speaking on the "birther" set that acted like Barack would turn the white house in to Soul Train and the "progressives" that would try to hit ya with that "post racial" shyt after Obama got elected

And my comment still stands.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
More like mocking his African heritage. :stopitslime:

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
Crazy...Jay Leno didnt wanna hear that shyt.....I thought Robin Williams was a legit CAC....I was wrong. :beli:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
nikka, just admit you like Robin Williams and shut the fukk up. You idol is getting the truth brought out. Cry your tears in in another thread bytch.

nikka, just admit you are a clueless fukking idiot. Probably wearing power ranger outfits calling Black women "Cac concubines" but Robin Williams is the issue :mjlol:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
The Real Robin Williams

The reasons for his un-Robin-like demeanor became surprisingly clear a few days later back home in San Francisco: On March 21 Marsha filed a divorce petition to end their 19-year marriage, citing irreconcilable differences. Friends of Robin, 56, and Marsha, 51, say that their relationship never recovered from the strain caused by Robin's alcohol relapse in 2006 after 20 years of sobriety. While Williams entered rehab and by all accounts has remained sober ever since, "the trust was broken," says a close friend of the couple. "She's hurt." They quietly separated on Dec. 31 (she stayed in their San Francisco home with Cody; he moved to Marin County), but "the marriage," says another pal, "has been over for a long time." Still, the split is "amicable," says Robin's longtime pal Richard Belzer. "It's not a vicious, bitter thing."

His wife basically wasted her life on this nikka. At least she'll be Rich Forever after putting up with his shyt for so long.

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Yeah I just found out a minute ago, I had seen those videos already so I was indifferent about his death. I'm sure he wasn't a terrible person but either way his death doesn't really affect me, only celebrity death that really did was MJ's