The REAL Robin Williams

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's a comedian who does outlandish voices so that makes him racist :stopitslime:

He also made fun of the white establishment some of u need to get the sticks out of your asses

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
This board sucks so much and has gotten so pathetic. You can't even enjoy or apprecaite one thing without somebody reaching hard as hell to force some agenda on you. This fake militant thing has becoem laughable now. People will do anything to discredit a white person or call them racisit to keep the propaganda going and will call anyone that disagrees a c00n. You don't even realize you are employing tactics and becoming the people you "hate", even if it was just jokes , the wheel has lost all its tread.
#YOUOKCAC?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
O wow, Robin passed away. Very sad way to pass. Well im sure he used alot of his pain to bring laughter to friends. Only God can judge him now. Lets not rejoice in death yall. Alot of people are in pain right now.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
O wow, Robin passed away. Very sad way to pass. Well im sure he used alot of his pain to bring laughter to friends. Only God can judge him now. Lets not rejoice in death yall. Alot of people are in pain right now.
The Bible says friends that commit suicide are an abomination to God and will burn in hell for eternity, friend.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The Bible says friends that commit suicide are an abomination to God and will burn in hell for eternity, friend.
No it doesnt friend. At least, i've never seen such scriptures. At the end of the day, only God can say who goes where friend but we must be aware...

1 Corinthians 3:16-17
Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you? If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy, and you are that temple.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
No it doesnt friend. At least, i've never seen such scriptures. At the end of the day, only God can say who goes where friend but we must be aware...

1 Corinthians 3:16-17
Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you? If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy, and you are that temple.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

You're wrong friend.

2 Samuel 61:2 -If you commit dat, though shall go to hades in a hand basket.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Racist or not, I have no sympathy for people who off themselves. Life is such a gift and ppl who end it like that can :camby: His "comedy" seem more of a way to draw attention to himself then actually being funny. So this was his last way of getting attention. Pathetic
I'm the opposite. I have a lot of sympathy for people that commit suicide. People feel sad for years before deciding to off themselves. Could you imagine how well you would function if in your mind everyday was a shytty day? or if you felt like it wasn't worth you waking up the next day because no one would give a fukk anyway. I feel for people who may think that way about themselves.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Well, he was always a weirdo since Mork & Mindy. Always over-the-top when doing interviews on TV shows.
It's sad to see him go, he had drug and alcohol issues and depression. It's like he had "fame and fortune" but that didn't fix anything. Money can't buy you everything peeps.

SlowPaceThrillah

Pro
Supporter
Daps
This thread...

vulture2.jpg

:snoop: