The REAL Robin Williams

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quote where I gloated about his death. You simpletons still haven't grasped the point of the thread yet. The fact still remains that Robin Williams was a fukking devil. Ignore it or recognize it, I don't give a fukk.
because you've never made a joke about whites or anyone for that matter,you little angel :shaq:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We know him well,

He liked to get his shyt pushed in
He loved drugs
He was a Drunk
He didnt mind putting on a dress or tights for a paycheck
He liked men and had a wife for appearences
He harbored feelings against black people
He hung himself

That was the end of his chapter.

Damn i missed the prime opportunity to reply to this post... but ima do it anyway ..

We know him well,

He liked to get his shyt pushed in
He loved drugs
He was a Drunk
He didnt mind putting on a dress or tights for a paycheck
He liked men and had a wife for appearences
He harbored feelings against black people
He hung himself

That was the end of his chapter.

And this the guy yall chose to put your sympathy after?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Racist or not, I have no sympathy for people who off themselves. Life is such a gift and ppl who end it like that can :camby: His "comedy" seem more of a way to draw attention to himself then actually being funny. So this was his last way of getting attention. Pathetic

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
cac ain't even jim carey status

zero classics, motherfukka played the voice of a goddamn genie and dressed up like a woman as his biggest accomplishments

stand up terrible

I thought he had already died real spit, what's the last shyt this motherfukka was even in
:whoa:Whoa breh jumanji was the shyt. But I ain't going to lie when I seen that shyt on TV yesterday I thought they were remembering his death. :heh: Figured he was dead years ago.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These fisher price militants on here have become message board shock jocks trying to prove how militant they are but trying to one up each other in their hatred of every white person

I cAnt imagine these dudes are any fun to hang out with at a party..their those dudes who are always overly serious

• Dap
Reactions: Paz
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If Robin Williams is a racist because he "mocked" or tried to "emulate" so called "black gangsta" talk then that means EVERY black comedian EVER is also a racist for mocking white nerdy talk.

Coli militants are the most sensitive ass muthafukkas I've ever seen I swear.

"I don't like the the implication...":sadcam:

FOH :camby:

Grow up.