The REAL Robin Williams

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
negativity :ahh:

find me one perfect person in the history of the world OP, and i will gladly agree with everything you say.

its easy to find negativity about anybody who dies. even your sweet old grandma was probably cheating on your grandpa 50 years ago. she probably bullied some girl into suicide. she might have even aborted a few kids before having your parent and uncle and aunts. shyt she might have even been a racist c00n who hated other blacks.

when she dies, is that what you want somebody to bring up hours after her death? all the negative?

wouldnt u rather people bring up how happy her grandkids made her? the joy she got out of cooking for her kids and grandkids? the fact that she always gave to the less fortunate? donated time and money to the church? secretly saved up for all her grandkids college tuitions?

no, lets just focus on the bad thing every person has done in their life. even better, lets do it for internet daps and likes.

i think its time to re-evaluate our lives and our outlook brehs. some of you are fukking pathetic :ld:
deep down him and everyone dapping him in this thread know they wrong,
they are just literally fishing for excuses so they can call someone a c00n. dropping the c word is lowkey becoming the equivalent to bussing a nut to these keyboard black militants

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
c00ns and Cacs still mad, get glad, eat and then piss glass. We're going to tell the truth because it's the only thing that matters.

fukk ROBIN WILLIAMS.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
This board sucks so much and has gotten so pathetic. You can't even enjoy or apprecaite one thing without somebody reaching hard as hell to force some agenda on you. This fake militant thing has becoem laughable now. People will do anything to discredit a white person or call them racisit to keep the propaganda going and will call anyone that disagrees a c00n. You don't even realize you are employing tactics and becoming the people you "hate", even if it was just jokes , the wheel has lost all its tread.

in a way you are right but in this white devilish world.......WHO CARES?

like many have said martin luther king still is dead and the white knight racist/c00ns love to quote him.

peaceful blacks are still getting fukked up and killed. like mike brown.

like I said who cares?

seems to me racist don't want the black community to be in an uproar/unity over nasty unjust police brutality. that's one of the main reasons blacks are in this position because of a lack of god damn unity over their oppressed brothers and sisters.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
As if they dont already think Blacks are the scourge of the Earth and scum..its hypocritical and stupid to tell us not to follow their own example no matter how evil.

mlk_light_love1.png

and im not saying to LOVE your enemy, im saying love yourself enough to not let your soul be poisoned by hate.

EDIT just saw this :heh:

like many have said martin luther king still is dead and the white knight racist/c00ns love to quote him.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
It's funny that all you devils like to quote MLK.:sas2:

he was right. both him and malcolm were right in my eyes.

be a peaceful, loving, caring human being who refuses to let hatred poison his heart no matter what, but also be ready to defend yourself and your rights and those you love by any means necessary.

why everything gotta be either black or white with ya(no pun intended)? there ARE gray areas.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
c00ns and Cacs still mad, get glad, eat and then piss glass. We're going to tell the truth because it's the only thing that matters.

fukk ROBIN WILLIAMS.
so you throw shade on robin for doing what a comedian does,then your somehow meant to have a moral stance after disrespecting a dead person....attempt to justify your rationale go on :sas1:

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
he was right. both him and malcolm were right in my eyes.

be a peaceful, loving, caring human being who refuses to let hatred poison his heart no matter what, but also be ready to defend yourself and your rights and those you love by any means necessary.

why everything gotta be either black or white with ya(no pun intended)? there ARE gray areas.

I guess the so called white man should be peaceful after he's raped, robbed and murdered everyone to get what he's got while continually oppressing everyone else. Try that shyt on those simple, church going Negroes. It's not going to work up here.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
negativity :ahh:

find me one perfect person in the history of the world OP, and i will gladly agree with everything you say.

its easy to find negativity about anybody who dies. even your sweet old grandma was probably cheating on your grandpa 50 years ago. she probably bullied some girl into suicide. she might have even aborted a few kids before having your parent and uncle and aunts. shyt she might have even been a racist c00n who hated other blacks.

when she dies, is that what you want somebody to bring up hours after her death? all the negative?

wouldnt u rather people bring up how happy her grandkids made her? the joy she got out of cooking for her kids and grandkids? the fact that she always gave to the less fortunate? donated time and money to the church? secretly saved up for all her grandkids college tuitions?

no, lets just focus on the bad thing every person has done in their life. even better, lets do it for internet daps and likes.

i think its time to re-evaluate our lives and our outlook brehs. some of you are fukking pathetic :ld:

Crabs in a barrel attitude breh :blessed:

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
maybe,maybe not didnt know him personally to ask.
either way thats no excuse to be gloating about his death have some decency :yeshrug:

Quote where I gloated about his death. You simpletons still haven't grasped the point of the thread yet. The fact still remains that Robin Williams was a fukking devil. Ignore it or recognize it, I don't give a fukk.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I guess the so called white man should be peaceful after he's raped, robbed and murdered everyone to get what he's got while continually oppressing everyone else. Try that shyt on those simple, church going Negroes. It's not going to work up here.

:manny: when u get older u will see what hate in your heart does to u. right now i would just be wasting my time.