hook-movie.jpg
mrs-doubtfire.jpg

:salute:R.I.P.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
People die everyday. This cac wasn't murdered, he was an alcoholic that took his own life.

Take inventory of the reason you said that...
THAT is what's wrong with society today and why it's on such a rapid decline.

Everybody else take notes. The sooner we realize why, the sooner we don't fall down these pit falls and prop ignorance up.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
He was a Peruvicac. But because of the 1 drop rule, he's just plain Peruvian. Not a cac.

RW wasn't really funny, he was just hyperactive, that's it. Any of us can act like spazzes if we wanted to, then we'd make bank like him, but we're not fakkit enough to be all "OMG, did you hear about George Bush! He was CRAZY! and did co-oke, and now he ruined the country! WAWAWAWAWAWAWAWA!!!!!!!" :childplease: It was moronic humor that only cacs enjoyed because they have inferior minds, so they find that kind of shyt entertaining.
-----------------------------------

Again, this attitude must be an age divide thing.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
This board sucks so much and has gotten so pathetic. You can't even enjoy or apprecaite one thing without somebody reaching hard as hell to force some agenda on you. This fake militant thing has becoem laughable now. People will do anything to discredit a white person or call them racisit to keep the propaganda going and will call anyone that disagrees a c00n. You don't even realize you are employing tactics and becoming the people you "hate", even if it was just jokes , the wheel has lost all its tread.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
negativity :ahh:

find me one perfect person in the history of the world OP, and i will gladly agree with everything you say.

its easy to find negativity about anybody who dies. even your sweet old grandma was probably cheating on your grandpa 50 years ago. she probably bullied some girl into suicide. she might have even aborted a few kids before having your parent and uncle and aunts. shyt she might have even been a racist c00n who hated other blacks.

when she dies, is that what you want somebody to bring up hours after her death? all the negative?

wouldnt u rather people bring up how happy her grandkids made her? the joy she got out of cooking for her kids and grandkids? the fact that she always gave to the less fortunate? donated time and money to the church? secretly saved up for all her grandkids college tuitions?

no, lets just focus on the bad thing every person has done in their life. even better, lets do it for internet daps and likes.

i think its time to re-evaluate our lives and our outlook brehs. some of you are fukking pathetic :ld:

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
I'm not going to give my respects because I don't care about him. Black-face is something I cant stand if people do that there scum to me dead or alive

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This board sucks so much and has gotten so pathetic. You can't even enjoy or apprecaite one thing without somebody reaching hard as hell to force some agenda on you. This fake militant thing has becoem laughable now. People will do anything to discredit a white person or call them racisit to keep the propaganda going and will call anyone that disagrees a c00n. You don't even realize you are employing tactics and becoming the people you "hate", even if it was just jokes , the wheel has lost all its tread.

Since cacs claim to be greater and superior to all Man, I suppose we are only right to follow and emulate their example to the Tee. If your find our abrasive and merciless language and opinions distasteful, its only because we are copying what cacs do daily in the millions on Youtube, Yahoo, twitter etc whenever a Black person dies or see some shyt. Who knows, if we keep copying the master race we may end up like them one day.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Since cacs claim to be greater and superior to all Man, I suppose we are only right to follow and emulate their example to the Tee. If your find our abrasive and merciless language and opinions distasteful, its only because we are copying what cacs do daily in the millions on Youtube, Yahoo, twitter etc whenever a Black person dies or see some shyt. Who knows, if we keep copying the master race we may end up like them one day.

"cacs are inherently evil and scum of the earth, lets be just like them"

:facepalm: