The real reason why Marvel hasn’t dropped X-Men yet.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The actors from the last 3 movies are still under the original contract they signed with Fox. When Disney bought Fox Studios, they also bought the debt, including those contracts.

So if they wanted to make an X-Men movie right now, they would have to use the same actors, but if they didn’t, they would STILL have to pay them. The terms expire around 2025 or 2026. Which is why Marvel hasn’t made any announcements yet.

They were basically :troll: all of the actors when they had quicksilver in Wandavison, because technically, it wasn’t the same character.

So when Feige said he wanted to put some distance between their movie and the last X-men movie, it was due to wanting the contract to expire so they can use their own actors.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

LINK?

SOURCE?

:devil:
:evil:

He not capping. This was stated about 2 or 3 weeks ago why they not. There was already like 2 videos. If I find them again I can tag but they was in the MCU threads.

Basically if they made and X-men movie and not use the cast. They’d still have to pay them like DC still to this pays Marlon Wayans anytime they use Robin

Marvel ain’t trynna pay Jennifer Lawrence for life

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He not capping. This was stated about 2 or 3 weeks ago why they not. There was already like 2 videos. If I find them again I can tag but they was in the MCU threads.

Basically if they made and X-men movie and not use the cast. They’d still have to pay them like DC still to this pays Marlon Wayans anytime they use Robin

Marvel ain’t trynna pay Jennifer Lawrence for life

VIDEOS FROM WHO?

REGULAR YOUTUBERS, NEWS MEDIA OR PPL AT MARVEL?

JENNIFER LAWRENCE CHARACTER
WAS KILLED AND CURRENT MAGNETO/XAVIER
HAVE ALREADY DONE 4 FILMS.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

LINK?

SOURCE?

Or just google x-men 2025

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Or just google x-men 2025

:comeon:ALL 3 LINK SITE PODCASTER "DEVIN FARACI"
AS THE SOURCE.:mjlol:

BUT YOU ALREADY KNEW THIS
WHICH IS WHY YOU DIDNT
LINK THEM IN THE OP.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

:comeon:ALL 3 LINK SITE PODCASTER "DEVIN FARACI"
AS THE SOURCE.:mjlol:

BUT YOU ALREADY KNEW THIS
WHICH IS WHY YOU DIDNT
LINK THEM IN THE OP.

Ok. Fair enough. But there’s enough circumstantial evidence to indict.

Lawrence, Fassbender and Mcvoy signed a 3 movie deal. It was up after Apocalypse. Lawrence didn’t want to reup. The other two did. They had to beg Lawrence and you can basically see the decline of her role by the disregard for make up not to mention they killed her off in the first movie of their new deal.

Before the Disney deal, Fox and Sony had to make movies within a certain amount of years or they would lose the rights. One could assume that they wouldn’t reup with the two lead actors to only do one movie.

If they and other actors signed on for multi picture deals, they wouldn’t have been voided after Disney bought fox studios.

Marvel has no problem inserting Spider man into the MCU, so one could assume they could make it work with the x-men

The last fantastic 4 came out in 2015, so 9 years will hand passed between that movie and the new one. Dark Phoenix dropped in 2019, and 3 years later no announcements have been made. And the actor that was in Dr Strange reprised the character from 8 years ago.