The Real Baddest Breh!!!...Spawn vs Blade vs Black Panther!!!...Who You Got???...:jbhmm:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Off Break...I got Spawn...nothin'...fukkin' with that cloacked cape and suit of melanin...:wow:

Spawn-movie-1997-still2.jpg

spawn-movie.jpg

spawn-9346725_orig.jpg

2da876280765041d115a863eb7ed81db.jpg

vs

latest

latest

blade-ii.jpg

4526060-1173057945-QflaH.jpg

vs

yyybysuajj7agwqvyub6.jpg

black-panther-costume.jpg

images

OYT7YM3.jpg

vs

@4everMoor @The Hierophant

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
what does the fourth one do? i'm going to go with black panther he's taken down mephisto so spawn isn't a problem.

Blessed Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Spawn curbstomps.
Give T'challa prep time and he can pull off a win.

You sure about that :merchant:

Spawn has vast magical powers. Spawn has a limited power supply whose quantity would be shown to the reader in the form of a counter that began at 9:9:9:9. Each time Spawn used his energy, the counter drains. Consequently, Simmons relies primarily on his costume's natural abilities or weapons rather than the magical abilities in combat. Though the power source is finite, Spawn's biggest limitation is imagination. Simmons' powers were said to be inspired by Jesus in an interview with the author. Simmons uses this ability in various ways, including resurrecting the dead, firing blasts of necroplasmic energy, teleportation, flamebreathing, transmutation, manipulation of the elements, shape-shifting, flight, talking to animals, reading minds, invisibility, portal creation, time manipulation, soul manipulation, reality warping, regeneration, feeding off the evil sins and negative energy of others to augment his strength and increase his necroplasm counter, and curing the sick. Spawn is practically immortal unless beheaded by a weapon of heaven Or by magic. He is also rendered powerless (and therefore mortal) in a patch of alley known as "The Dead's Zone": a small patch of Earth that is Heaven's domain and in the ethereal realm of the "Greensworld."

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
what does the fourth one do? i'm going to go with black panther he's taken down mephisto so spawn isn't a problem.

All I know is Black Panther scratches a lot when he fights...I don't know too much more about him...but Spawn is the Baddest Breh!!!...No way other Breh can see him...they all can kick Deadpools ass tho...:russ: