"The Read" Podcast's Crissle said someting kinda alarming last night

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
She's a black lesbian woman and has made this known since the establishment of the podcast. In the recent episodes she's mentioned (I'm sure jokingly) that she's going to try dating men in the new year. While everyone's laughing at this, she mentioned something on twitter that kinda had me like :jbhmm:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Coli brehs are gonna have a field day with this one :dame:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand this line of thinking that certain races of men (and women) are better than others.
I know that's not what she said, but still, if you're going to start dating men, why exclude black men?

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
I don't understand this line of thinking that certain races of men (and women) are better than others.
I know that's not what she said, but still, if you're going to start dating men, why exclude black men?

She may have been sexually abused by a black man and her trauma may have manifested itself in her sexual preferences. I've seen this with a lot of women before.

Daps
I see sexuality as a scale, but this doesn't feel right. How do you just try out men? Did she always have some attraction to men, but it was just so low that she identified as lesbian or did she just write men off altogether from the beginning without bothering to explore both options?