Reppin
Outer Heaven

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

video is from these dudes - PS4 e✘treme Modding

here is some stuff i dont know anything about - PS4 Advanced WebKit Playground for 1.76

this is some general playstation site that reports news on jailbreaking and shyt.. i am sure there are more sites out there..
PSXHAX - PSXHACKS

@PS4 - what you think? why were you vulnerable? is this good for gamers? who wins?

I think jail breaking the ps4 is a matter of international security. Making all the Sony centric titles available for free exposes more gamers to homosexually undertoned gaming. I'm not gonna name names because that would not bg cool dawg.. 1 :jawalrus:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
cool, but I don't want my account banned. It's good for gamers in the short term I guess. I believe that companies who put out good products should be rewarded so I never jailbreak or mod anything...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
cool, but I don't want my account banned. It's good for gamers in the short term I guess. I believe that companies who put out good products should be rewarded so I never jailbreak or mod anything...
I think companies that rip people off will get ripped off in return. And that's all I gotta say about thaayaaat
Forrest+Gump+Tom+Hanks+Robert+Zemeckis.jpg

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
good luck finding a ps4 on 1.76
it is a starting step i am sure they will find a way on newer firmwares. don't forget about downgrading process.. new exploits come out and shyt.. this is all based on what happend in the ps3 modding era..

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
I think jail breaking the ps4 is a matter of international security. Making all the Sony centric titles available for free exposes more gamers to homosexually undertoned gaming. I'm not gonna name names because that would not bg cool dawg.. 1 :jawalrus:
I dont think sony japan cares about americans and Europeans do with their ps4.. Them japs have bigger things to enjoy..

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I think companies that rip people off will get ripped off in return. And that's all I gotta say about thaayaaat
Forrest+Gump+Tom+Hanks+Robert+Zemeckis.jpg

is that why you have spent thousands on games you havnt played more than 10 minutes each

sounds like you the only one here getting ripped off :jbhmm:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
1.76 to Jailbreak but we on 5.00 now :russ:

But yeah, I’m good. I’ve come too far in Destiny 2 to get my shyt banned