The Program (One of The greatest Sports Movies)

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Come on my nikkas file in. Let's big up this classic movie. It gave us Halle Berry. My nikka Joe shytting on nikkas riding motorcycles, dodging trains, just not giving a fukk.

James Caan da gawd, playing part football coach and part warden to this crazed football players.

Omar Epps coming in as a freshman and sonning light skin nikkas. Taking their position and their girl like it's nothing.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Halle Berryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Halle Berry :ohlawd:

I think that boy Lattimer changed his name to Mark McGwire and started playing baseball after college. :russ:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Roided up whiteboy DLinemen :salute:

When the LB's knee got taken out tho :to:

Damn I forgot all about Alvin Mack. I was trying to think of a signature quote from this movie and now I got it...

"Kill em all! Let the paramedics sort em out!" :birdman:

Dude was dumb as fukk but could break down an offensive set like most of us say the alphabet. :wow:

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
"You'll neva be half the man ya mama was" :pachaha:

We all went to see this shyt after practice when it first came out. Had muthafukkaz quotin the movie and tryna murder each other in practice the next day.

That Oklahoma two a day practice scene with Welcome To The Jungle playin is one of the greatest scenes in sports film history.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Super Cheech you a real nikka for posting that. Feast on the greatest Sports movie my nikkas.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
STARTING DEFENSE! PLACE AT THE TABLE!!
lattimer-break-window-bonomolo-o.gif

Damn I forgot all about Alvin Mack. I was trying to think of a signature quote from this movie and now I got it...

"Kill em all! Let the paramedics sort em out!" :birdman:

Dude was dumb as fukk but could break down an offensive set like most of us say the alphabet. :wow:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That montage set to Welcome To The Jungle was :ohlawd:.

Alvin Mack: Hey 23, don't think I don't recognize you, you poo-butt motherfukker! Hey pay attention when I'm talking to you, nikka!

Mississippi Tailback: What?

Alvin Mack: You're the guy who shot my mother aren't you?

Mississippi Tailback: Shut up man, you know I never knew your mother.

Alvin Mack: You were trying to steal her car, you cocksucker. You didn't think I was going to find you nikka, but I got you now, nikka. I'm gonna bust your gut open and watch you die!

Last edited: