The Principal's Name On Doug Was Buttsavitch

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They went looking for him when they graduated middle school

Doug's bytch ass almost missed his graduation because he was freaking about graduating and going to a school down the street with all of the same classmates.

It's one of the shows I watched during the 90's Nick and realized how awful it was, damn near every episode was Doug complaining about dumb shyt. Dude was 11 years old depressed for no fukking reason.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Doug's bytch ass almost missed his graduation because he was freaking about graduating and going to a school down the street with all of the same classmates.

It's one of the shows I watched during the 90's Nick and realized how awful it was, damn near every episode was Doug complaining about dumb shyt. Dude was 11 years old depressed for no fukking reason.

Doug just needed to smoke some weed, that would have had him chilled out then he could holla at Patty

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Doug might be one of the few shows from that period that didn't age well to me :yeshrug:

Not even gonna mention that Disney bs :pacspit:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

:pachaha: I havent even bothered going back to watch but thanks for the warning.

Its official then...Recess is the best childhood real life cartoon with Hey Arnold in 2nd..

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
show was white people problems that's it. i remember he got stuck in the ice playing hockey on a pond in the winter...wow well dumbass if you just didnt skate on a frozen pond that wouldn't have ever happened.

Wasn't there an episode when he was gonna get a new pair of shoes, but started crying about how he was gonna have to stop wearing his old shoes and how sad that was? I was 7 but remember looking at the shyt like :why:

Look at one of the episode summaries:

Patti invites Doug over for dinner with the rest of the gang and Doug is thrilled. It's a dream come true for Doug, until Patti tells Doug she will be serving liver and onions (one of Doug's most hated foods). With the dinner looming, Doug tries everything (including hypnosis) to overcome his fear.

First, Patti is like 11-12 years old cooking liver and onions? :beli: I know her pops was in a wheelchair, but I doubt she has the responsibility that's given her the skills to cook full meals for a bunch of people.

And how is being served liver and onions a fear? :wtf: There's food I don't fukk with, but I'm not afraid of it. For normal people, the episode is 2 minutes long.

Patty: Hey Doug, come over Saturday night for dinner.

Doug: I'll be there, for "dinner" :youngsabo:

Patty: Great, everybody will be there.

Doug: :aicmon: Ok, I'll come. What you making?

Patty: Liver and onions.

Doug: I don't eat liver and onions. :manny: Make me something special? :shaq:

Patty: Ok, I'll make something for you. If I can't, you should come anyway.

Doug: Cool.