The Power of Makeup

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Am I the only one shocked by how :flabbynsick: some of these Hollywood hotties look without makeup? At work so I can't post examples, but some of these pics be having me :damn:

Daps
i don't know why men don't wear makeup. it is the greatest invention ever. I go from :merchant: to :wow: in a short amount of time.

i feel so sneaky. every time a guy compliments me i'm thinking in my head "if only he knew :youngsabo: "

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Helga is not a female...cause females don't think like that.

I was thinking the same exact thing. As I read her post. No way in hell a actual girl will say that :upsetfavre:

Nothing wrong with a dude wearing makeup celebs do it all the time. Alot of yall need to do something about them dark undereye circles and razorbump scars

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
two words: katy perry :scusthov:

my baby looks great and she just puts on a little lipstick and mascara when we go out "all fancy-like" :smugfavre:

Daps
Nothing wrong with a dude wearing makeup celebs do it all the time. Alot of yall need to do something about them dark undereye circles and razorbump scars

Movie actors do it cause they are in the entertainment business...I don't want to watch a movie or tv show seeing pimples and shyt. I remember when we got an HDTV and some news channel was on...that old dude had the nastiest wrinkles and liverspots on his face...in HIGH DEFINITION :merchant: So, they can wear makeup...its okay.

but men wearing make up to run to the store, or to go out to the lounge/bar...really? :beli:

next yall women will start complaining about men acting soft...its bad enough nikkas is squeezing into little ass sasoon jeans and shyt...now yall want makeup...:snoop:

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
in college i lived in the same building as a 300 lb. roided out football player and i would walk in his room and see him putting on concealer LOL :ooh: :lolbron:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Movie actors do it cause they are in the entertainment business...I don't want to watch a movie or tv show seeing pimples and shyt. I remember when we got an HDTV and some news channel was on...that old dude had the nastiest wrinkles and liverspots on his face...in HIGH DEFINITION :merchant: So, they can wear makeup...its okay.

but men wearing make up to run to the store, or to go out to the lounge/bar...really? :beli:

next yall women will start complaining about men acting soft...its bad enough nikkas is squeezing into little ass sasoon jeans and shyt...now yall want makeup...:snoop:

i hate skinny jeans on guys :rudy:

if you dont want to wear makeup at least exfoliate or something once in awhile. I hate seeing black dudes with dirty ass necks that are like 10 shades darker than their face :scusthov:

Daps
I was thinking the same exact thing. As I read her post. No way in hell a actual girl will say that :upsetfavre:

what do i have to win by impersonating a gender? it isn't like girls on here get vip treatment. :mindblown:

cause females don't think like that.
i think and say way worse than this. :wtf: i'm jokingly saying them but there is some truth behind what i'm saying.
men wearing make up to run to the store

not eyeshadow and lipstick. foundation. some of you have crappy skin and need it. girls can't like even skin on men? it will improve appearance by like 30 percent instantly.