THE POPE'S EXORCIST – Official Trailer (4/14, Russell Crowe)

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Noone saw this? I thoughg it was good. Im a crowe fam and he actually played it like the real exorcist with the jokes and talking shyt.

Seems like they set it up to be a series kinda like those conjuring movies with the couple who were real paranormal investigators. This starts in 87 and ending kinda implies more. I guess if it made some money.

Ive seen worse horror films thats for sure

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Noone saw this? I thoughg it was good. Im a crowe fam and he actually played it like the real exorcist with the jokes and talking shyt.

Seems like they set it up to be a series kinda like those conjuring movies with the couple who were real paranormal investigators. This starts in 87 and ending kinda implies more. I guess if it made some money.

Ive seen worse horror films thats for sure
the PopeCU at the end :mjlol:

this was okay

Crowe on that scooter tho :flabbynsick:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
the PopeCU at the end :mjlol:

this was okay

Crowe on that scooter tho :flabbynsick:
I laughed cause the real guy rode a scooter and looked just a dumb.

When the demon did the multiple possessions was pretty dope.

Ive been watching this guy called father lambert and he has the scariest exorcism stories. Everything he says is in the movie. The snake eyes. The floating. The “force” pushes and super human strength.

Tho he says demons cant read your mind. But they can watch you overtime and make conclusions on their own.

I believe breh i believe

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Unintentionally funny
I was laughing hard at some parts. Decent movie if you’re into these kinda stuff. I suggest staying away from demonic movies though.
the part where the child/demon is talking to his mom when she’s holding him near her chest another part is when they call the local priest and the demon yells that’s the wrong priest