The Pentaverate on Netflix is one of the worst shows I've ever seen. It is OVER for Mike Myers

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Jesus Christ, this is somehow worse than The Love doctor and Austin powers 3...this is fukkin abhorrent. I suffered thru 3 episodes while working from home this week and it is just truly WOAT

Real scene:

This, and "the bubble" movie gotta be some all time low "comedians getting desperate during COVID" content that has come out in the past few months.

Netflix down bad

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Yeah you did better than me, I was out midway thru episode 2, he(Myers) would be better off making a waynesworld movie for nostalgic reasons because he's one of the few from that SNL era that hasnt adapted, or take the easy pay day with Disney voiceovers cause this show was unwatchable and not entertaining

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Yeah you did better than me, I was out midway thru episode 2, he(Myers) would be better off making a waynesworld movie for nostalgic reasons because he's one of the few from that SNL era that hasnt adapted, or take the easy pay day with Disney voiceovers cause this show was unwatchable and not entertaining
I struggled and left at episode three, came back, shyt was so bad that the beginning episode 4 says "you'd be a dikk for bailing now" because they know it sucks.

Literally, go check it out. They know the show was so bad that they DARED you to bail out.

Legitimately a career ender.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
This was at the height of Netflix wasting big money and good casts with bullshyt/bad material. "Space Force" was another one