The original Exorcist trailer is terrifying

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Yeah man. It's hard to imagine coming up in this time period and you going to see another movie and this fukkin trailer comes on. It would instantly be like what the fukk is that.
Either you saying: :whoo:"I'm def going to watch that" or :merchant:"I aint fukkin watchin that shyt ever". There was no in between. There was no indifference. And you didn't even really see any of the scenes. You probably weren't even sure what the fukk was happening.

shyt was unlike anything else out. Truly the best scary movie ever...And I'm good if I never see it again in my life. I wish movies today would take a page out of the cinematography, atmosphere, and story telling they built with cinema like this. With the technology and internet these trailers can make these movies instantly into an event. You see what happens when they do it correctly. shyt like "IT" blows up again. I would love to see more original stories being told. I really aint been a big fan of the horror/thriller genre for quite some time as it's just just become jump scares or excessive gore with not much substance or storytelling. I find that shyt a lot less entertaining. Only thing that would have made that trailer more terrifying is if they heard that little demonic bytch growling in the background or that scary ass fukkin music.

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I was gonna post this. I only saw it recently and it's wild breh
My mom and her friends went to see a movie in 1979 and as the previews were going on - everyone was up, rumbustious, and talking, but she said the moment that the Alien trailer played, it stopped everyone cold what they were doing and everyone just starred at the screen like, "What the fukk was that?" as it ended.

Screwtape

All Star
Daps
My mom and her friends went to see a movie in 1979 and as the previews were going on - everyone was up, rumbustious, and talking, but she said the moment that the Alien trailer played, it stopped everyone cold what they were doing and everyone just starred at the screen like, "What the fukk was that?" as it ended.

I was pretty much the same when I saw it last year lol. Haven't seen a trailer like that in a long time