The original Anakin vs Dooku Revenge Of the Sith fight was 10x better

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way Anakin blinded Dooku and switched hands mid-duel was cold :whoo: That should have stayed in the movie tbh.
I've mentioned in other threads that I like how the final duel with Dooku mirrors Luke's decision to spare Vader in Return of the Jedi. In both cases a Skywalker was holding the big badguy that previously cut his hand off dead to rights. Anakin gave into his vengeance while Luke spared his opponent.

The Dooku fight was lowkey better than the Anakin/Obi-Wan duel at the end IMO.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way Anakin blinded Dooku and switched hands mid-duel was cold :whoo: That should have stayed in the movie tbh.
I've mentioned in other threads that I like how the final duel with Dooku mirrors Luke's decision to spare Vader in Return of the Jedi. In both cases a Skywalker was holding the big badguy that previously cut his hand off dead to rights. Anakin gave into his vengeance while Luke spared his opponent.

The Dooku fight was lowkey better than the Anakin/Obi-Wan duel at the end IMO.
:jbhmm: I think that why lucas cut this version of the fight it too good it overshadowed Anakin/Obi-Wan duel

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
slightly OT but is there a youtube compilation video that has ALL the light saber fights in the star wars movie series?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I made the mistake of watching the actual movie fight after this…what a letdown.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
After reading a few books (including Labyrinth of Evil and the ROTS novel), I found out that Count Dooku was on that :mjpls: side of things. He was xenophobic, but so was the Sith as a whole. it was no coincidence that the CIS were largely aliens as the ultimate goal of the Sith during the Clone Wars was to kill all the aliens and take everything from them. He was also a human supremacist and hated cyborgs as well. He showed contempt for things such as Anakin's cybernetic arm and he secretly found General Grievous to be disgusting and a nuisance, and only trained him due to Sidious's wishes. He also knew about Order 66. Bottom line and I could see him having no misgiving about offing the younglings as well. He was just all around a shytty person and it's good to see that he got what was coming to him in Episode 3via Anakin and even more so in this behind the scenes deleted footage. I laughed seeing his final moments be one of realization and terror that he had been pegged as temporary help the entire time.