The Oppo Find X gotta be the GOAT cell phone design :wow: PEEP HOW THE FRONT FACING CAMERA POPS UP

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Now THIS is innovative :wow:

The way the camera pop up @ 2:07 :wow:

No notch

Barely any bezels

Man if I wasn’t stuck in the Apple ecosystem I would cop this ASAP.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Is this the same Oppo that makes my headphone amp/dac?

If so, I’m confused to as why this phone doesn’t have a portable amp/dac built in. If it did, I’d buy it in a second, and ditch my iPhone X

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It's cool but I still say Samsung has something unique planned next year
They arent gonna take all these insults from these tech reviewers and these lower sales lightly. Especially considering the Note 8 last year outsold the One Plus 5/5t, Pixel 2, and the LG phones combined.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
looks dope...and seems dope....but what about cases? Cant see cases working well with this. What about water protection? With that open moving part i cant see that being that great. Very open to dust and water.

When or if the motorization fails being that its a moving mechanical part...then what? You just dont have a camera? Idk man. I would be nervous as much as i like this idea lol.

Im at the point now where i dont want my screen to be bigger anymore also....lets say this idea is efficient. I dont like the fact that these companies are getting rid of the bezels to make the whole phone just as big as the notes and what not. I still want the phone no bigger than say a iphone x. Get rid of the bezels and keep the phone at a comfortable size. Seem like we are moving right back to the tablet sizes soon lol. Honestly if my phone physical size was the same size as a iphone 7 but with no bezels like this phone id be perfectly fine.