The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. Fear factor reboot official thread

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Mtv gives more reason to show they are truly :flabbynsick: by bringing back My Super Sweet 16 and Pros vs. Joes but calling it the Challenge Champs vs. Pros. Well now they're bringing back Fear Factor &

Wait for it....

Ludacris is the host!!!

If you are old enough to remember the og Fear Factor it was a show that dared people to some either some crazy ass stunts or consume some gross ass shyt or lay in something scust. :scusthov:

It premieres in two weeks. Y'all gonna watch ?

Oh in case anyone wondered why it ended in the first place...

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Mtv doesn't care as long as it's not related to music.

And I thought U were coming here to shyt on my thread in pure Dwolf fashion and tell me it's already a thread on it. :russ:
Confession, I actually did type something like that out but opted for the latter option :smugfavre:

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Confession, I actually did type something like that out but opted for the latter option :smugfavre:
sL1se0g.gif

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
LOVED this show growing up. If they released the og series on bluray, i'd cop with no hesitation. The reboot in 2011 wasn't bad at all either imo.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Man I remember hearing the news long ago of MTV Unplugged returning and thinking "Damn, MTV might actually get their shyt together". :francis:

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Man I remember hearing the news long ago of MTV Unplugged returning and thinking "Damn, MTV might actually get their shyt together". :francis:
No they did bring that back in like 2012. It was an mtv2 project (clearly quickly scrapped for more mtv2 bullshyt) but it was revived. I think they had catered bullshyt lame newer pop acts on it rather than dope ass artists.

Like this lil c*nt during her negro phase

Well they had lil Wayne as prolly the best of the episodes when it came back.

Can't find a clip tho

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
No they did bring that back in like 2012. It was an mtv2 project (clearly quickly scrapped for more mtv2 bullshyt) but it was revived. I think they had catered bullshyt lame newer pop acts on it rather than dope ass artists.

Like this lil c*nt during her negro phase

Well they had lil Wayne as prolly the best of the episodes when it came back.

Can't find a clip tho

There was an article from last year stating that it would return once again.

So much dope music shyt could actually air on the network, instead they wanna spew out more reality garbage.

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
There was an article from last year stating that it would return once again.

So much dope music shyt could actually air on the network, instead they wanna spew out more reality garbage.
:troll: And reruns and tv edited movies, because now the M in Mtv stands for movies. :troll: