The only reason I want to get rich/wealthy/fame is to wage war on the legal system.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Real shyt man watching that ochocinco shyt is throwing fuel on a fire that has been burning inside me. The more and more i sit back watch nikkas who look/talk/come from the same places as me be victims of judge, jury, and executioner. I don't see it fit for one man to judge another anyways but when it comes to blacks and minorities how can someone who has no idea where the "defendant" is coming from be able to judge them like this old white cac is really going to fairly determine an appropriate course of action for a young inner city urban nikka. my main focus for ascertaining any type of success/fame/wealth/influence im going on a full fledged assault on the penal system. that shyt does no good for nikkas. if you a c00n or nikka who not from the streets/doesn't have fam or friends in the street u probably can't relate. a judge gave told my dad that he was a danger to society and gave him a $750,000. a danger to society??? on a drug case???:childplease: in the last 4 years in my city there have been at least 3 nikkas that i no of who've been killed by police officers(who didn't do a day in jail), but my dad's a danger to society gtfoh. the whole legal system in america is a joke and is pretty much constructed to enslave black people in the prison industrial complex. one day i went to court and i seen 4 different nikkas go in front of the judge all on drug charges, and in every case the state called for forfeiture of property(i.e. the state called for a motion to seize the money that was found on the person at the time of their arrest:mindblown:) WHEN I GET MY MONEY RIGHT I WANT WAR:birdman:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Out of curiosity how are you hoping to become famous ?

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i went to school with a set of twins who's father was a judge. these kids were misbehaved, smoked and sold weed and were spoiled pieces of shyt in general yet their father who can't even raise his kids to act like decent human beings is everyday going to work and judging and sentencing people to prison and the community looks at him like "oh he's a judge, he's a good guy" naw.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Out of curiosity how are you hoping to become famous ?

any means idc. look at the kardashians. i dont even care i just really need a platform to spread my message. if i had that influence/clout money and fame bring id unite people in general that felt the same way is me...id even be willing to link with other organizations with a common agenda. WE AS COMMUNITY SHOULD JUDGE OUR OWN youll have judges and shyt who don't even live in the city come from their luxury homes in the suburbs to give rulings to send young nikkas to jail for 20-30 years at a time for just trying to make some money to feed his family.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Like I said in that other thread. Judges are some of the bigges pieces of shyt walking. Most if them are fat slobs who were bullied and need some power to make others feel like shyt.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Your dad is human trash.

i wouldn't give a fukk. it still doesn't change the fact of a fukked up situation. its not even about my dad. its about my son, your son, our sons. im tryna protect nikkas from ended like chad johnson, and a lot of other nikkas who out here getting fukked over by this legal system your obv a cac or c00n so you wouldn't understand.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
"When you try to change the system from within, it's not you who changes the system. It's the system that will eventually change you."

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
i wouldn't give a fukk. it still doesn't change the fact of a fukked up situation. its not even about my dad. its about my son, your son, our sons. im tryna protect nikkas from ended like chad johnson, and a lot of other nikkas who out here getting fukked over by this legal system your obv a cac or c00n so you wouldn't understand.

I feel you 1,000%

This system is sooo fukked up in so many ways that I be thinkin' the same shyt. Just let me get some money and it's on like a motherfukker.

I'm takin' out billboards on politicians I don't like, fukkin' judges, and anybody else in power that aint shyt.

I'd devote a ton of money to getting back at people in power who abuse that shyt. I hate those people with a passion.

And that Chad Johnson shyt is a disgrace.

nikkaz were so quick to wanna clown Chad because he's a dude who don't take shyt seriously, that they totally ignored that this White bytch straight sent my mans to jail because he told his lawyer "Good job" and patted him on the backside.

That's it.

It'd be different if the nikka was moonwalking or doing some strange outlandish shyt.

Just a quick pat and she sent a Black man, a RICH Black man to jail in Amerikkka for that?

Don't even get me started on how our bullshyt ass society totally ignores how violent his wife has shown herself to be in public a ton of times and I wouldn't doubt at all that her role in all this is bigger than it is, but since Chad is a man and a BLACK one at that, he's got to eat the ENTIRE scenario and take the blame or White folks on their feminism "jihad" would consider him persona non grata and never allow him to eat again.

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
fukk fukk fukk the judges fukk fukk fukk fukk fukkwith my nggaas the fukk they fukking think they doing. Because fukk fukk fukk fukk fukk fukk fukk fukk fukk they think fukk fukk control a nikka. But on reality fukk fukk fukk fukk sentence fukk life. What u should do is fukk fukk fukk fukk fukk.

But thats up to u. I would rather fukk fukk fukk fukk fukk than help them